i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Monday, 26 April 2010 Aishhh... When life starts to feel better. SOME people just cant see other people happy isit?! Haiyo. Let's ignore these kind of people eh. Even on class blog also gt someone tagged saying bad stuffs. Stupid or wat. Say people no life. When you're actually acting like you dont have one. Please la eh. Always see other people's faults but nvr look at ur own. Go reflect your own first la. Bacin. Anywaaays... Remember when I posted abt how much I miss my frens?! Well... I still am. But I'm glad tat I gt ALOT of calls from my friends today. Firstly from Jaja (standard) to Nana to Meera and there goes the list unstoppable. Haha! Kidding2. But I dont know how many frens I've talked to today on the phone. Uney called me for like how many times, 3?! I dont know! Haha! Gerek. Best feeling ever! & That makes me feel of wanting to meet them soon. Shuld arrange some plans for my lovely gals. =) Toodles! ^^
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |