Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Thursday, 8 April 2010

Found an interesting stuff frm one of my former sec sch classmate's blog.
So here it goes;


Salah seorang ulama` tabi`in bercerita:"Dalam mimpi,saya bertemu dengan seorang wanita yang cantik jelita.Saya berkata kepadanya:"Siapakah kamu?"Dia menjawab:"Saya bidadari syurga."Kemudian saya bertanya lagi kepadanya:"Apakah kamu mahu bernikah dengan saya?"Dia menjawab:"Lamarlah aku dulu tuan."Saya bertanya lagi:"Apa mas kahwinmu?"Dia menjawab:"Solat di sepanjang malam."

Wahai saudaraku..bersegeralah untuk meniapkan mas kahwin ini dari sekarang.Bidadari syurga tidak hanya satu namun mereka ramai sekali yang menunggu untuk dilamar.Apakah kamu termasuk orang yang melamar mereka?






Cool eyh?! Heh.
Anyways, I've been missing ALL my frens these days.
& the funny thing is tat, most of us did random stuffs at each other's fb walls nowadays.
From pri/sec frens to Pre-U frens. Even the long lost ones. =X
Okay, even some of them were in my dreams. =D


You know what I'm scared of?!

The future.
My uncle just gave me a "wake up call".
He asked me, "What if you've been rejected frm U?!What's ur next step?!What do you wanna be in the future??What's your goal in life?!"
Gosh. It gives me chills man.
I'm really2 glad I have my uncle to make me realize earlier than I should;
To make me realise I'm no longer a kid who could just sit back and relax and can wait awhile to think abt the future.
I'm getting older. & I need to change the way I think.
No cute2 stuff for me.
I need to contribute more to my family.
I wanna show "them" that I can succeed too in my own way.
I need to change EVERYTHING.
Even my uncle wanted to have changes in his life.
(But he didnt even mention a thing abt marriage in his goals.Tsk!)
It's funny ya see.To me, he's already a successful man but still,he wanna change to be better.
I know,I know. U can nvr gt satisfied w life. Tsk.

U know what surprised me?!
The day. It's already THURSDAY!
I felt like the week just started but the weekends coming already. Huhuhu!
Some ppl might seeing tis as a good feeling but to me, it's baaaaad.
I want the weekdays to b longerrrr.
Tis is freaky.I thot I love weekends so much?!
I wanna stay home alone.Having tat peaceful lonely feeling fr now.
In my last post, I told u I went out 3 days straight.
But I've sat at home for 4 days straight aft tat.
Bt it feels like 2 days only. =\
Maybe it's due to my very packed schedule.
WAT?! U think I just sit around and do ntg at home?!
I've gt more tasks than u could think of.
I'm nt complaining bt I'm telling everyone that even I (who is not working) gt some dirty jobs to be done everyday. Tsk.
I need a vacation.
Haizzzz... My life is pretty miserable.
Later~

MiRoze exited at 12:22 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah