Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Wednesday, 14 April 2010

Hey-hey!
How's it going anyone?!
This week seems to be better fr me so far.
I mean, last week was just a downer for me.
Tsk.
How can someone stand it knowing ur sis lost the things you borrowed it to her?!
( I even told her NOT to misplaced or lost it before handing it to her)
& another sis deleting all the songs and any files tat contains in the memory of ur handphone?!
Can you be patient to that?!
Yeah. The suckiest feeling ever!
But I'm kinda proud of myself of still being patient after finding out all those stuff.
If not, I'll be hitting their heads alredy. & I didnt even brokedown into tears.
I mean, those stuffs are meaningful and contains ALOT of memories okay!
I surprised myself fr not kicking any stuffs in the house.
Life sux. Deal with it.
F*ck it man.

As for this week,
It's nt my usual anymore.
Dad's been hanging ard at home and sick.
Anyways,I've made alot of progress in life.
So, I've done a MAJOR cleaning at the kitchen with the help of my uncle.
Last night, I did house chores ALL BY MYSELF without ANY help from my family for 4 hours long non-stop.
Key word = NIGHT.
Why I started it at night? Cause mom told me she wanted to bake the cookies TOGETHER w me. But she bailed out frm it.Okay,not just it.She bailed out from ALL the chores.
YES! Apparently my mom is like other teenagers who always bailed out frm their chores. And end up me being the only one who make everything.
At first,I was happy knowing tat my mom wanted to help me w the cookies but she broke her promise.
AS USUAL. *roll eyes*
So, I started around 9.30pm.
Start mixing all the ingredients.Then put them on the tray lil by lil.
I started to feel bored aft 5 mins doing the tray thing.So, I took my ipod and stuck the earpiece in my ear.& I started singing like nobody's business.
(Note to self = Don't ever listen to A7X's songs while cooking/ baking. Or you'll end up saying the "F" words infront of the decent foods.)
When it was time to put them in the oven, that's when the job gets tougher.
You'll have to keep track on the time and do 2 things at a time.
You have to juggle everything together.Oh yeahhh...
I have to run ALOT. Since there were no one helping. (when most of them were actually quite free but nvr lend a hand at all.Sheesh)
While checking upon the cookies in the oven,I saw the ingredients the one mom wanted to cook for tomorrow's food,laid out at the kitchen.
& it was kinda disturbing to me. Idk how but I end up cutting the ingredients and blend them and everything. So tat makes me do 3 things at a time.
Juggling everything without noticing how fun cooking is.
Haha!
In half an hour later, everything was settle. The food is cooked.The cookies are baked and is safe in the jar.
Still, my job havent done. I have to faced the sinks tat is filled w LOTS of dirty nasty dishes.
This wat happens when you lived w 3 lazy men, 2 lil sisters who refused to learn doing house chores, and a sis who is only one year younger who likes to sleep ALOT.
By the time I finished w the dishes, it was 2.15am already.
I thot it was almost 4am sey. Kinda fast n furious ah my job. ;D
When everything settles, I realised I gt a back pain.
I couldnt sleep. I tossed around my bed finding the perfect position fr my back.
When I was abt to doze off. Mom woke me up asking me to massage her body w the ointment.
& I was abt to laugh when I saw the ointment's name. OSTRICH OIL , MINYAK BURUNG UNTA. wtf.
The funny thing is tat,mom didnt do a thing w the chores but she's the one tat's tired?!
Ah let it be. She's my mom. I cant say anything. Respect 100%.

Today, I was awake by my sis who shout at me asking me to tie her hair.
GOD! It was just a ponytail! Why cant they be independent like how I was during their age?!
Then,I went back to sleep ofcourse. But woken up by dad at 9.30am for ngaji kid.Tsk!
HE end up sleeping on my bed. Sheesh!
Oh and I caught him adding more salt to the gravy I cooked last night.
Eww much. I'm sooooo gonna add more water to the gravy without him knowing ofcourse.
I think,among all my family members,I am the only one tat have tis healthy thing in me.
Healthy lifestyle thing la.
Firstly, all of them enjoys/like drinking soft / sweet drinks. I prefer plain water.
They like eating all those salted potato chips.I DONT favour it.Just a couple of chips will do.
When I make tea, I'd say it's alredy sweet but to my bro, it's not. Damn you skinny bro.
Mom likes to put alot of oil when she cooks, I'll ALWAYS complain but she keeps doing it over and over again.
I feel odd ya see. It's like I'm not blending in. Ahhh.Life.
Suck it up Amirah.
Oh great.
Now my dad's watching Kungfu Panda on HBO.
Weird.Wicked.Eeky.He nvr watched cartoons.
Okay fine. People change overtime.
I'm so done w this.
Bye.
Till then~

This post is like describing me as a kid "kurang kasih sayang" one.
Tsk!
Anybody care to give me some love?! HAHA!
Now I sound like I'm askin fr some scandaling.
Who on earth would even wanna be my scandal sia.
WTF life.
Bye.

MiRoze exited at 11:21 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah