i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Monday, 5 April 2010 Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy! The holiday just ended. Woooooo. Going out fr straight 3 days. Good times ah. Friday, supposed to have a date w Yasmeen only. But end up gg out w Jaja,Liyena,Yassy & 2 of my youngest sis. Tsk. Kecoh ah. But it was good I'd say. Going frm one place to another. Saturday, Gt free tix frm my aunt to the AnugeraHitz.sg Asked jaja to accompany me and she agreed. Well, I'm glad she's the one who accompanied me. I kinda saw someone familiar. Pffft. Nvm tat. It's just a history. The thing wasn't tat bad as wat I've expected ya see. I mean, I'm nt a big fan in malay songs and stuffs. I kept asking Jaja what's the name of the artist or wat band was it and things like dat. Haha! The sound system was the best. Brought back the SG Idol finale moment. & Congratz to Taufik for winning most of the awards. I like! ;D Hehehehe! Sunday, Went out w Shaiful. Went to watch Clash of the Titans at Orchard Cineleisure. Wasnt tat great ah. It's kinda like Percy Jackson like dat. Pffft. One thing abt Orchard is tat, I'm nt familiar w the shopping malls at all. I felt like I'm a tourist EVERY time I went there. So lost. Need a tour guide. Haha! Then we went to Lucky Plaza. (& it was my 1st time knowing it exist in Orchard. & now I sound like an idiot who nvr went out before.) 1st time trying the Ayam Penyet Ria. Nice food yet it burns the lips. Sexy red lips.Hehe! Thank God I didnt cry or anything worse than tat. No wonder his mom said my Asam Pedas needs more chilli. O.O Oh yeah. I gt to check out his new phone too. Cool ah. Only the owner nt tat cool. Over protective. Pffft. & first time sharing some Korean stuff w a guy. Even my bro laughed at me fr watching Korean vids. T_T Otw back home, Saw Ellisya in the train.But watever to tat. Haha! Shaiful asked me if the madrasah students likes to use/wear the same stuff like shoes or handphones. & TAT was the first time I heard such things. I mean none of my frens owns stuffs like mine. Except fr the white bracelet and tis small bag me,jaja & meera bought together. Like a sign of frenship like dat. Hee! =D Anyway, thanks fr the Ice-cream sir. =) When I reached home,my dad asked me who I went out with. Hohoho! Why my parents always asked me when I went out w him. It's nt a big deal wat. Huhu! Btw, the hiccups is cute and funny at the same time. Hahaa! As for today, I woke up having numb hands. (& I thot I have enough fats frm gtting cold. =S ) Haha! Was damn tired n lazy to search for long sleeve shirt last nite. So, I just wore the sleeveless one. =X Regret2. Tsk! Since I woke up ard noon, I have not much time to do any stuffs. Nt even having snacks nor breakfast or lunch. Went to tuition. Gt back and watched Music Bank. Haha! & I cant believe I asked a fren to watch it too. Nt sure if he survived till the last performance. =X & now, I still havent gt myself a decent meal. Just a banana and yoghurt drink while watching MuBank just now. =\ It's too late to have a meal now. I'm outz! PS: Like seriously.Do I really look like tat black dragon in " How To Train Your Dragon" movie?! Aish. =S
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |