i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Wednesday, 28 April 2010 ![]() This picture is pretty random actually. It's my water bottle. I've been using it since last 2 years and it's still doing fine. So worth buying. It doesnt even hit me to 10 bucks eh. . Anyways... There's alot of stuffs in my head but I dont really know how to start. Okay, so like I said in my recent post. I'm gonna plan an outing for girlfrens. I did! Yeay! With the help of Kimmy actually. She was damn funny. PM-ed me in msn saying tat she miss me w full of emotions. Cair okay! haha! Now I need a hug.Hehe! Hope everyone could make it. I so cant wait for the day man! I'm gonna hug'em all! Okay tu tamak. Ish3. . Nowadays,I've been having problems of gg to sleep at nite. My eyes protest or wat. I have no freaking idea. But I hate it. Coz that's when I have ntg to do and just stare up on the ceiling. With that, my mind starts to think. & surprisingly,there's ALOT of things in my mind. Sorry cant share it here but seriously it's ALOT. Sometimes it makes me stress. Due to much thinking and doing theories to solve the problems in my head. When everything starts to flow in my head, emotions comes next. Sometimes it's anger.Some were happiness.& Some just made me cried. When it happens, that's when I shook it off and do other stuffs. Like playing psp or watch some vids or just read some books. Currently,I'm reading the book Nurul lend me last month. Tsk! I havent finished reading it after tat long ah. Well, I've read this book once actually.But since it's a good one, I give it another shot. But slower. -.-" & to my surprised, I realised how related can I be with the story. I mean,most of the things happens in the book is actually happening in my life. It's like I'm reading about my own life. Which is a tough road. But with much patients. We survive. & that's probably another reason why i read this book very slow. Everytime I read a sentence tat I can really connect w the character's feeling, I'll start to stare out and think. Sheesh. My mind just couldnt relax ya know. . I always wonder how all those people could take w all those jiwang songs?! I mean, I'm malay (nt purely malay. I'm Chinese frm both sides plus jawa frm both sides plus boyan plus a lil arab.) bt I cannot tahan w those too deep feeling words. It's like they're bringing you down. That's probably one of the reason why I dont listen to malay songs tat much. Most malay songs tat are "evergreen" in my playlist is SPIN n EXISTS. Haha! Their songs are quite relevant to my brain unlike others. Well, I used to listen to more than 2 of tat group. I used to listen to Jamal Abdillah's and ermmmmmmm...okay,thats the only one tat I could think of / remember. I also listen too indons ones. & still am but I dont stick to them. Like last time I listened to Sheila on 7 (i think). Then, I listened to ermmm...peterpan. Then, matta band. Then, irwansyah. All I'm saying here is that, I dont keep them in my evergreens. HAHA! So please dont give me that "look" where you expect me to listen to malay songs but it's like I failed you. Tsk! Do I look like a jiwang person to you?!?!?!?! . You know what. With all this typing, it really makes me feel hungry. I better stop. Later peepz! . . . Assumptions aren't cool.Especially when you THINK it's true and go tell the whole world abt it. GAWD! You have a brain. Go ask first before telling la. Nk ckp stupid, da gedabak. Ade brain. COMMON SENSE PEOPLE! C-O-M-M-O-N S-E-N-S-E! Is it tat hard to think?! O.O?!
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |