Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Sunday, 23 May 2010

Great.
Now I've regret starting all this thing.
I know we've scratched out everything but I guess,
there's a lil bit of hatred in you towards me.
I'm such a bitch.
Maybe worse than a bitch.
Why am I soooo stupid starting all this.
I'm sorry friend cause Im unable to think like a 19 yrs old.
Maybe Im just too matured thinking.
You dont deserve all this.
I hate knowing tat Ive just hurt someone's feeling.
I'm always the opposite ways of you guys.
My life is just......not normal.
Nobody would ever understand.
=\


Nobody's perfect.

Stupid pms.stupid pms.stupid pms.

I really can use a wish right now.

MiRoze exited at 12:09 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah