Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Saturday, 15 May 2010


Haha! This picture is awesomely classic.
Look at the faces (below ones).
Fyda,me and Mimi.
We smiled but it was damn pain.
Tgh tahan tu.
They may be small but they're quite heavy.
Sakit pinggang. Huhu!
Since I was in the middle, Im the only one tat knw who's heavier between Jaja & Nurul.
Haha. Nt gonna say it here.
Anywaaay.
Tis picture speaks a thousand word.
1st look; we all are crazy.
Hyper and all those stuffs despite our age and being the seniors (last time).
2ndly, *looking at fyda* Even the brainiac is joining in.Haha!
Proud to knw tat she's been accepted to NUS. *envy but happy fr her*
See...
Everyone in tis pix have their own paths now.
No longer in the same class. Sad but tats wat life is.
One is already doing great in her career as a teacher,
another one taking the best risk wic is retaking A level.
& another one is gonna be in UM w me. =)
I miss all the fun.
I cant believe I've graduated frm tat school.
Lots of memories.

Tmrw is Saturday.
My plan aint tat sweet though. =\
& I have no idea w who Im gg with.
Ah. Boredddd.
Im currently listening to the radio.
& I accidently shouted fr like 2secs when I gt to knw something.
Mom heard it and she nagged LONGER than 2secs.
No she havent sleep.I didnt jerk her up frm her sleep w my shout. -.-
It was an accident mom.
I know Im nt supposed to shout at night but it was an accident.
Im sorry world for waking you up.If I did wake u up ah.
Ish.
I just planned to watch Hello Baby SHinee.
I bet mom's gonna nag more if I laughed while watching it. =\\\\\


I really can use a wish right now.
Secondhand Serenade's "Fall for you" says it all.

MiRoze exited at 1:34 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah