Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Thursday, 13 May 2010

Hello2.
Another night.
Cant sleep.
Im starting to like listening to the radio.

Anywaaay,
kudos to Miss J fr making a comeback to blogger. Hehe! It's been loooooooong huh babe?!
Now it's breathing again. =)
But your song is waaaay "bleagh" than mine.
*winks*

Lately,
alot of ppl have been asking me out.
Frens n cousins. But the prob here,they clashed. The plans are happening at the same day. :o
Tat sux ya know. I wanna meet all of them and hangout tgther.
Huhu!
& I wanna eat sushi!!! ><
Asked cousin = no money.
Asked sister = no money.
Asked Meera = Sushi aint her thing.
Asked frens = Work.Busy.Schooling.Exams.
Tak gay-rekz laaaa.
Huhu!

Omgawd.
The DJ have been sharing alot of fun facts.
But now theyre playing a bad song. I hate tat song.
Tsk.
& I have ntg to say anymore. Im freaking bored.
Boo! DDDD:
Have no one to entertain me. More boo!

Hmmm...
It's no longer a want but a need.
If only you knew bb.
You're the only perfect present that Ive been dream of bb.
How I wish bb.

Still hoping.
Still do.

MiRoze exited at 12:43 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah