i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Wednesday, 5 May 2010 Hellooooos! Life is pretty awesome so far. It started frm last Wednesday. As you know (or u dont really know) that I've been restless thinking abt the replies frm the Uni that I applied. & I AM so greatful tat I have internet. Like seriously. It was pretty random tat day. & I decided to check my application status. & I'm very2 grateful to see the word "SUCCESSFUL". The 1st person I shared was my mom since she was the nearest frm me tat time. Haha! But her expression doesnt show tat happiness tat I'm looking for. So, I decided to call my frens who have applied too. & I WAS SO FREAKING HAPPY GIRL TAT DAY TILL I JUMP AND JUMP AND JUMP AND KEEP SAYING THANKFUL TO ALLAH. Firstly bcoz, all of them are accepted too. Secondly, I'm ALWAYS happy whenever I talk w my frens on the phone. Just call me whenever u feel like and I'll surely pick it up coz I'm free most of the time.=) The first one I called was ,ofcourse, Jaja. & we squealed at each other fr like idk how long. Hahaha! & while I was doing tat, mom just look at me w no expression. Tsk. I was jumping at the hallroom frm one end to another. Then I call up Uney, & omg her voice was damn squeaky. Wic is a sign of happiness! ^^ My eardrum was abt to explode when I was otp w her but I was damn happy to even care. & Ofcourse, cant frgt Meera. She's like my twin oredy. Oh, have I ever told u tat her dad is my dad's fren?! Haha. & the daughters are too! ^^V We've been close since pri2. EVERY news I have,I always share w her. She was,idk how to describe but i think she was.... Shouting when I told her. Haha! & Since then,everyone's started talking abt dorm and wanting me to be one of their roommate. Hahahaha! Then I told them " Wow. Sume nk tdo dgn aku eh. Popular! HAHAHA" They still beg and beg fr me to be theirs. -.-" ![]() On Thursday night, when I was abt to shut down my comp, Nana (extreme left frm above pix) approached me in msn asking me if I was free tomorrow(Friday). & Like I said,I'm free most of the time and she wanted me to join her w her fren play bowling. I wasnt sure of joining actually coz I was abit shy knwing tat she's bringing her fren. Surprisingly, Farey(middle) added me up at fb while I was chatting w Nana. & Nana told me tat Farey thinks tat I look YOUNG. Hahaha! Well... I'm quite used to tis actually. Whenever ppl knw my real age, they'll say tat. But it's kinda click w my personality dont you think?! Coz I think I'm sucha gullible person and still quite innocent in some parts. -.- Okay, Nana kinda forced me to join her so aft nt much thinking,I just accepted it. She said, "I know it's gonna be awkward but I'm sure we'll have fun." On Friday, The 1st few hours WERE quite awkward. Coz most of the topics in my conversations w Nana doesnt have any links w Farey and same goes w Farey& Nana's conversations. It's like one talk, one ignore. Bt I TRIED to link it up w Farey tho. When we were at the bowl, we stopped having our personnal conversations w Nana. Instead, we talk abt random stuff. & WALA! We clicked so fast! =D We laughed alot too. She's pretty awesome sey. If I were to knw her since last time,we can easily clicked. =) It's great to know her. & she's gonna marry this coming June! >< Aku baru nk jd 19 kau da nk kawin. Aiseyyy... Oh and we had Seoul Garden as our lunch. ^^ Nana treat me half-price. BESSSST~
Nurul,Meera & Jajaaaaa On Saturday, as planned, Me Kimmy Nurul Meera & Jaja went to town fr hangouts at bbq chix (kimmy's request) and do some shopping treatment (Nurul's request). But worth my day. *love love* ![]() Pretty boy^^ On Sunday, Haha! It's always fun when I'm w my (hot) cousins.Went home around 11pm. Labour day's holiday is the best so far. ^^
Everything seems positive all the way. How I wish I could share this with you. But I dont think that'll ever happen. Ever. "Love me,love me, say tat you love me. Fool me, fool me, oh how you do me. Kiss me,kiss me, say tat you miss me. Tell me wat I wanna hear. Tell me you love me" & Everything would b perfect.
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |