Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Thursday, 27 May 2010

Hmmmm.... Do I really have alot of secret readers in this blog?! The no. seems to shoot up. Oh watever. Come read my boring life. I dont mind at all.
As long as there's no minyak dagu people, Im cool. *inside jokes frm principal* =)


I gt this meme frm Nurul's blog. & Im just gonna give it a try.=)

Five things you will find if you open my bag:
1. My personalised pen
2. My fugly wallet (in need of a new one T.T)
3. Blue Ipod shuffle
4. Body shop's Lotion and Bath&Body work's hand sanitizer
5. Home keys.

Five things in my bedroom:
1. Cozy bed
2. Old comp tats been long of nt being used.
3. My accessories.
4. Books. (Can find in most of the cupboards)
5. More mom's stuffs. (Apparently mom doesnt let me "ruled" my own room. Boo!)

Five things I’ve always wanted to do in my life:
1. Renovate my room.
2. Travel around the world.
3. Making a worldwide business.
4. Invent a useful gadget. Muahaha!
5. Ride a submarine.

Five things that make me very happy:
1. Love. (Do I sound cheeky?!)
2. Hangouts.
3. Yummy Food.
4. Makeups.
5. Branded stuffs. (shoes, bags, wallets and watches)

Five things I’m currently into:
1. Bags.
2. Novels.
3. Blogging?!
4. Glee.
5. eyeshadows.

Five things on my To-Do list:
1. Make preparations for school.
2. Buy a new school bag.
3. Buy new shoes.
4. Tidy/redecorate my room.
5. Finish up watching all the shows in youtube b4 sch starts.

Five things some people may or may not know about you:
1. Having missions and targets that I dont share w anyone at all.
2. I've always want to have a branded shoes. =\
3. My bro was my best fren & tat made me a tomboy but mom hates it and whenever u looked at all my pix when I was young, she made me wear alot of dresses n less pants.
4. I miss doing all the stunts I used to do when I was a kid.
5. I like to watch reality shows except Survivors.


I dont know why lately, Ive been feeling insecure.
Maybe it's time for me to add a new colour in my rainbow life.
So it'll make everything perfect.
Perhaps, getting the permanent one would be a good idea.
So I wouldnt hurt myself.
Nvm if u dont get wat I just talked abt.
Its just some thot in my mind.


MiRoze exited at 5:55 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah