Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Saturday, 15 May 2010


Hotstuff man! Hehehe.
You know who's tat?!
Taufik Batisah!!!
Yeahhh...He's cute to me.
=))))

So today is pretty much dry to me.
A lil cranky during the day coz I have lack of sleep.
All 3 of my sisters keep waking me up frm my sleep.
EVERY hour. No peace maaan.
How can I nt be cranky. Sheesh.
But its nt really their fault tho.
Mom asked them to do so.
Coz I have a task to do before noon ya see.
Tsk.
There's this one time, one of them woke me up and said "Eh,bgn2. Ibu suro mandi skrg".
HAHAHA!
Isnt it hilarious?!
Like mom still gives me tis kind of direction when Im actually 18 gg 19 soon.
Puahahaha!
But ofcourse I ignored it and land back on my bed.
Thank God Im nt tat young anymore or they'll probably dragged me out of bed and went straight to the toilet.
Just like wat I did last time to my lil sis.
Huahuahuahua!
Well....Despite my laziness and sleepiness, I woke up and went out on time.
Thank God!!
Or mom would be nagging at me the whole day.
Its nt tat easy to be the eldest sis okay.
I wonder why mom nvr asked my elder bro.
Coz while Im on my way to the place, I passedby the street soccer at Art Park and saw him playing soccer w his buddies.
Grrrrr.
Why asked the one tats still sleeping mother?!

Anyway,
Miss J was being very random just now.
She send me the most random sms ever!
She was telling me a story long2 ago tat happens in the aeroplane she rode.
But ofcourse, I'll just "layankan jek" w her story.
Kinda cute tho her story.
Lol.
& yeay for tomorrow~
Gonna meet Meera, Jaja n Nanaaaaa.
Woowoowoo!

Before I frgt, let me wish my cousin,
Muhammad Shalihin, Happy 17th Birthday! =D
Hope your day wont be as bad as mine.
& Gd luck w JC life. =))
Have a bright future.
Well...Im nt in a rush to be 19 tho.
Hehe!
If we can hit the pause button in life, tat would be great huh. ^^
Hmmmm...
I dont know why I've been feeling tat theres sumting missing.
I have no idea wat it is, but tats wat I feel.
Okay, I think Im gg to sleep early tonite.
Head's been spinning (right round right round).
Toodles!

Its weird how Nurul have the same questions in life as me.
Mana nk carik? & Sape yg nk?
Huhu! Anybody out there knows the ans?!


MiRoze exited at 8:14 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah