i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Monday, 24 May 2010 Let's see what I've been doing these past few days. Last Friday, went to catch a movie w Yassymeeny. Went to engwah at westmall. We watched THE LAST SONG! ^^ The reason why we chosed engwah bcoz, it has a student price for shows before 6pm. I'm extremely on a budget. =\ & buying 2 tix, we received an exclusive "The Last Song's" notebook. Sadly, only one notebook so I gave Yassy "the meany". =( It was damn rushing for me. Had a class tat ends at 4.45pm and the movie started at 5.10pm. While in train, Yassy kept telling me the time. Boo you! Reached west mall at 5pm. While buying the tix, we gt tis old nyonya as the counter. Damn kecoh! We were in a rush, and she was like blablabla in tat nyonya style. When she asked us to choose the seatings, I chosed the one in the middle so no one would be sitting beside me nor Yassy. Then she started complaining we weren't supposed to be leaving one seat in the middle like dat and watever shitz la. TELL ME, who the heck likes to seat beside a stranger?! (it only happens when you have no other choice,right?!) Besides, there's still alot of slots in the cinema. AND the movie has STARTED. Its nt like alot of ppl would come and by tix. =\ She even complained why Yassy stick a sticker on her student pass pix. So fussy la tis nyonya. Da byk ckp tp tk bagi the notebook. Mcm phm punye nyonya. It's me who asked for it. We almost frgt abt it but when Yassy was busy buying her popcorn, I told her abt the notebook and she was like "Eh, kau gy tanye ah. Aku paisey" -.-' Pathetic la lu. Aku da la malas nk bbl ngn tu nyonya. When I asked nicely for the notebook, tat nyonya was like, "Ah?! What notebook?" & I was abt to walked off, but just for Yassy, I just calmed myself down and explained to her one by one. Annoying sia tis nyonya. Then when she gave me the notebook, she was like, "Haiyo, this is the last one ah.No more you know". Then her colleague also laughed at her kecohness. Ish. Tak blh angkat sey prangai. By the time we entered, the ads just ended and the movie was abt to start. Woo~ Perfect timing. 8D Overall, the storyline was gerek. Funny + Romantic + Sad story. But Miley's acting quite sux. Me & Yassy kept laughing at her. Oh but I'm totally jealous of her who gt to makeout ALOT of times w that GOOD LOOKING dude! >.< Sexy man. Haha! *drools* On Saturday, went out the whole day w Mom. At first, I didnt even know where we're gg to. Its always mysterious. Well... I dont really mind following tho. Rather gg out than sitting at home. Bought tis awesome eyeshadow set. Highlight for that day. & I'm loving it. ^^ Still need to buy the brush tho. =\ Dad had his exam on tat day, he seems abit nervous. Heh. Sunday, Supposed to meet my gangs at noon. Unfortunately, I woke up at 1030 and mom told me, "Kau jgn lupe masak Mee Rebus" on Saturday night. So, I couldnt just went out without making one right?! Decided to join them abit late ah. Boo! After all those speedy cooking, Didnt even tried it. But packed it fr my frens ah. It's like a proved why I couldnt joined them earlier. LOL. While in the train, Miss J was like, "aku bau Mee Rebus ah" & I acted like idk anything. Haha! Didnt tell her earlier. Glad they like the food. But please eh guyz, Knowing how to cook doesnt mean I'm ready to get married. -.-" Mimi was pretty funny. She randomly asked me, "Da ade ehem2 pe?!" Hahaha! Cute la mi. I just lol-ed big times. Ofcourse no la. Ish. Oh btw, my sis came along too. Last min plan. Nurul seems to enjoy chatting w my lil sis. She was one funny babe. How can she recommend my 10yr old sis wear contact lens?! -.-" All in all, I like the short outings. But kinda hate the venue though. =S Like Mimi said, "byk bdk2 melayu". & Mimi have alot of frens living there, every 30 mins, she'll always meet someone frm Irsyad. Haha! Kesian btl. Ard 4.30pm, we chiao rm tat place. Me my sis & Mimi board the same bus. Had a long chat w Mimi. Ofcourse w my sis who keeps sampuk our conversation. I miss Mimi sooooo much. Been awhile we talk tat long eh. Hehe! Well, I hope she likes the present we gave for Mimi's bdae. ^^ Next destination was cousin's house. Yassy was a one disappointing bitch. She didnt bought that lil fan I asked her the past few weeks ago. T.T I came to your house to collect and this is what I gt?! Memang nk kene campak dlm lift and sepak terajang btol. Tsk! Thats our inside jokes. Haha! You better buy my fan ah babe. Or ELSE! grrrrr. Went home around 7pm. Aft we reached home, I went out again 1hr later. My sis always make me go out w her at night just to go popular bookstore. Sheesh. Im quite eery ah gg out at night. Alot of foreigners wandering ard. Brrr. Seraaaam. =S Aku mcm phm teman adek klua, tp sendiri takot. Tsk. Settled down at 10pm like dat. Was damn rushing ah my day. So I was damn exhausted. My previous post(s) explains tat shitz happens anytime. Especially when you dont know how to control ur emotions. So yeah, glad it all settled now. Just so you know, I dont keep grudge tat long. I was just disappointed. Tats all.
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |