Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Thursday, 20 May 2010

This is gonna be random but I just wanna share today's menu











Ooooohhh...
Look at that. Isnt it look yummy?! ^^
Hahaha!
It's homemade fish&chip.
Lol. I literally cut the fillet to smaller pieces.
So it'll cook faster.
But when the 1st fish is fried.
I laughed at my own creation.
I was like "Eh, goreng pisang".
Seriously.
Then I add tis bread crumbs so it'll look nicer.
Well...it taste better too.
Haha.
Me and my "experiment". Tsk!
It'll never end till I suceed.

Hmmm.... Thot of making pizza/spaghetti but I'm in short of money to buy the ingredients.
Huhu.
Yeah... I dont depend on my mom to buy those stuff eventhough I'll share the foods w the whole family.
Hmmm...perhaps I'll bake some cookies since I bought the butter already. Hehehe!
Oh speaking of cookies, my aunt just ordered another bottle of kuih dahlia frm me.
She needs it next month.
Woohooo!!!
Bake bake bake.

Recently, Mar has been spamming her twitter acc w all this korean stuffs.
Well...I called it K-porn. She literally described EVERY details abt the body parts of those guys.
& their dance moves and all.
Gosh. Sometime her description was abit too exposed I'd say.
Haha. She can do all this thing for DAYS.
Believe me.
Like yesterday.
Im nt sure what time she started but when I couldnt sleep at ard 1am,
I switched back on my laptop and still saw her twits.
Lol Mar. U surely can ace in K-Pop stuff.
Hahaha!
& to my surprised, this morning when I just woke up to check my twitter acc,
she has already started on it.
Power sey. Tido lambat bangon cepat.
Well...I wouldnt say I hate her doing this.
If tis wat makes her happy then, I dont really mind.

Coz I'd rather read all those stuffs than reading abt people complaining abt their workplace.
Like come on la... Everyone has their own shitz everyday at work.
& its you who chosed tat job.
So shut up and deal w it.
Sheesh.
If I were to complain, I'd have complain abt my tasks tat changes every single day.
So be thankful tat you atleast have a specific task to do every day.
& being PAID!
& please, dont compare between your life and mine.
Coz you have no fucking idea wat my life abt.
It's more than rolling on my bed like wat you always think it is.
Well yes,Im pissed off when people say out things abt me when they actually doesnt even knw the truth.
I hope you know who you are.
Coz I dont have a normal happy family like yours.
In a nutshell, dont complain abt your life and dont accused people.
Instead, share your happy story so it'll make other people happy as well.

Anywayyy... Ever since Aaron Kelly being voted out frm American Idol, I couldnt be bothered to watch the show anymore. Muahahaha! Well, my prediction is, Lee Dewyze would take the title this year. Hmmm....

Guess what, my sis just came back home limping. Cause she fell frm school stairs. Well...She missed out one step of the stairs only. Thank God dia tak tergolek2. Haha! Kesian adek aku. Erk. I dont like Maarif stairs. It has small steps. Last time, my class was on the 8th floor and I ALWAYS cautious when gg down stairs. Its freaking scary. Hahaha! Speaking of gg down stairs, I always remmber Fyda is the MOST cautious person on earth. When everyone has already at the 1st floor, she'll still be at 3rd or 4th. Very cute fren. Hehe! Well, Im glad we dont have to go down the stairs at school again. ^^

Ah great. I've no assistant ah like tis. My sis limping. I cant let her help me out w all these load of works. GAH!


MiRoze exited at 2:57 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah