Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Yesterday.
I woke up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy...NOT!.....
Crying.
Had the scariest dream.
No it's not abt ghost.
I wouldnt say it as a bad dream either.
What's more the good one.
It's just..... Scary.

Anyway,
The 1st person I saw was my dad aft I gt up frm my bed.
& the 1st thing came to my mind was to hug him.
But I didnt do tat.
I wouldnt wanna let him worry abt me.
So I acted cool but he kinda sensed sumting was wrong w me.
Usually, I would still b in bed when he's abt to go to work but yesterday was just odd.
He asked me, "Hari ni ade budak ngaji ke pagi2?"
Haha.
Thanks dad for the concern.
Love you very much. ♥♥♥

What I like abt the outing tat me & Nana always have is that, we planned it spontaneously and it ALWAYS happening. Eventhough it's a last minute one. Atleast it's not a last minute cancelled.
So yeah... It was pretty random at 1am in the morning. Tweeting. & saying tat Im craving for sushi. & she was like "Nak pe?! Yok ah" And tats it. Haha! The venue and the timing I plan la ofcourse. Asked Kimmy if she wanted to join in since she's been craving fr it too. & she agreed.
The next day, while getting ready, 30 mins before gg out, Jaja and sya decided to join in.
So tat makes frm a date w Nana to a grp outing. HAHA!
But ofcourse it was damn fun having the feast w them.
Macam2 ragam n karenah ni kanak2 riang.
Let's start w Syazana.
It was her 1st time trying sushi. & she made alot of sound and comments.
Every food she puts in her mouth, she'll LAUGH and then comment where it's too salty or too sweet or too smelly and etc. =.='
She said tat the nicest food she had at Hei Sushi was the icecream. Dekni btol2 member Meera ah. Nk mkn mknn Hajah Maimunah jek. Tsk!
As for Jaja, she's the Miss Greedy.
Bile mule2 nk order tu, she was like " Ah, aku nk ni 2. Nk yg ni 2. Nk yg ni 2...."
Im nt sure how many "Nk yg ni 2" she ordered.
Due to excessive orders, the food keeps coming even aft we're all full.
Ah tu la. Tamak melampao sgt. -.-"
We end up packing up secretly. It was damn funny during tis part.
Aft we packed everything, we almost asked fr the bill but the waitress came w more sushis.
& that's when Nana announced that she officially hate sushi.
HAHAHA! We laughed like hell while packing secretly without the workers saw us doing it.
By the time we all gt up, Nana was like " Ahh! Slua ketat giler dok!".
Then, it's my turn, "Argh! Slua nk terjatoh".
Literally! Idk how can my pants be like tat. Haiyo.
And both of us gt another thunderous laugh frm them.
All in all. It was a great feast.
Went back home. Gave my sis the sushi and all of them were happy.
*yeay*

I had a conversation w my nenek on the phone tis morning.
She was asking me abt my school and everything.
I'm grateful that I still have a very caring and concern nenek.
Appreciate it alot.
She even told me tat she's gonna find out more info, such as scholarships and such, for me.
Touching sey. ♥♥♥

& today is someone's special day!
Happy 20th birthday to my awesome rocking RC babe, Mimi!!!
Hope you had a blast today.
Just so you know tat I love you very2 much.
I'll support you in watever you're achieving babe. ;D
Gonna miss you soon. ~.~'


I just need somebody to love....

MiRoze exited at 9:50 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah