i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Monday, 14 June 2010 Hello2! Back again. Hehe! So where did we stop?! Oh yeah, Last wednesday. Had 2 meetups. First,went Ion w Sakinah, Kak Aisha n Kimmy. We supposed to meetup there at 11am. I was abt to head out frm house at 10am. But! My nenek called and wanted to have a "chat" w me. & when it comes to nenek, you cant just reject it just like dat. So, she talked and talked while I listened and listened. We end the chats ard 1045am. & I start to panic at the disco. =S Told Kak Aisha Im gonna be late. & she sounded like she's abt to arrived. & it totally makes me MORE panic and feel guilty. By the time I put down the phone, I dashed out asap. I swear! Reached there almost 12pm. & surprisingly, I was the FIRST one to be there. -.-""" Checked out some shops. & I even bought a bracelet and a slipper fr myself while waiting fr them. After 15mins, Sakinah arrived. She over-slept. -.-""" Another 15mins later, Kak Aisha arrived. When I was in the train, she told me she was a few more stations to arrived. Byk la kau nye few stations. -.-""' Abt Kimmy, she's the funniest and had the most dramatic moments tat day. xD She was late and she decided to take the cab frm Tamp. I told her nt to coz we dont mind waiting fr awhile. But she insisted on taking a cab. So I thot she's gonna be there ard 15 mins. After waiting abt 30 mins, she's still havent arrived. & when we just got our seats at Swensen, she msged me telling she took a cab but she alighted at Paya Lebar coz there was a traffic jam. & she took the train. & Guess what?! She just realised that she took the wrong train when she was at Tanah Merah! xD Omgaaawwwd. Can she be any more funnier?! Waste time and money seyyyy. Ish3. Its like she's making one whole round. DAMN funny! The 3 of us were laughing our asses off! Since Kimmy was late, we decided to had our Ice-cream buffet 1st without her. We were absolutely confused. Didnt know where to start. There was ALOT of desserts to choose. The ice-cream = 50 flavors. Toppings = 40 kinds. There's cakes and tarts. & There's choc fondue and strawberries and marshmallows and etc. There's waffles and pancakes. Crrrrazy I tell you. We started w 4 scoops of ice-cream w some awesome toppings. Splurged it in w some laughs and stories. By the time we finished one bowl, Kimmy arrived. haha! So late sia. Took another plate fr cakes and fondues. Satu2 comot. Very cute ya know. Hehehe! This time round is abit more fun coz there's kimmy. Hehe! We shared more stories. Like seriously, it's been LONG we all met. There's this one time Kak Aisha asked Kimmy abt her rship and she was like, "Aku da break la." & Aisha was like, "Ouh, aku pon same." Kimmy continued "Actually da lame sey". & I was like, " Haha! Klau kau lame, aku LAGY lame babe". & we all laughed like hell! Then we teased Sakinah. Good tat she's still strong w hers. ^^ & Frm tat Kak Aisha started w her stories and all. I swear she had alot of stories. & Im glad I just need to listen and not talk much. Kekeke! After some chats, had another plate. Now it's waffle. After 3 plates of desserts, I was officially full. FYI, I didnt eat a thing before gg out. Then, head out frm swensen. They gave me prezzies. Unexpected sey. Seriously. Thank you babes. Lovelovelove. ^^ Unfortunately, Kimmy and Kak Aisha gt sch. So they went to sch while me n Sakinah went 313 @ Somerset. She's searching fr a new pair of shoe. Totally had fun of gtting lost ard tat shopping ctr w her. HAHA! We were funny. When we gt the shoe, Sakinah decided to buy me a bracelet. Lol. Paisey much! I rejected but she insisted on buying. It was HARD to argue w her. VERY hard. Settled down w this pink bracelet wic have 2. So, one is fr her and another one is mine. Fair rite?! =) Aft tat, went Falah mosque then she went to work and me went to meet Meera at Cityhall. I was waayyyy early. So, I went ard the shops alone. While my tummy nt feeling good. puahaha! I was in the toilet when she arrived. Jaja called tat she wanted to join. Si pompan ni mcm tk biase2 pulak nk tanye lagik. Ish. At first, Meera told me she wanted to look fr sumting and tats the reason she asked me out. But we end up sitting at Esplanade. & this is like the 2nd day in a row I sat there. But atleast its better than the day before. We chatted and chatted and chatted while waiting fr Jaja. & the funny thing is tat, I didnt even asked her wat stuff she wanna buy. After 1 and a half hour of waiting, Jaja literally jumped behind me.. Scared the shit out of me. & she suddenly sit beside me and hugged my neck tightly. I was like "Oi! Kau pe hal ?! " Mcm kene rogol oi. HAHA! XP She was like "Kau diam. Kau tgk tu" I just gave her o.O??! Puahaha! She was DAMN weird. DAMN WEIRD. Out of sudden a burst of familiar voices singing bdae songs frm behind. It was Mimi, Nana n Nurul. Yes. I gt a birthday surprised. CANT BELIEVE Meera was in the plan tooooo! You guys ah! Always gt me. Every year sey. Huhu! Another thing abt them is tat, they have tis colour concept or wat. Last year, they gave me all yellow stuffs. Now, its brown. -.-" Hahaha! After all those wth things. We decided to eat. They bought the foooooodz to eat tgther. Yum2! ^^ They even bought quarter pounder. Woo! Coincidentally, Shaiful asked abt McD's delivery number tat day. Haha! Byk rezeki dpt on tat day. Haha! Alhamdulillah. ^^ Had a BLLLLAST! I really3 LOOOOOOOVE you all to bits! LOTS! Muah muah! The next day, met Nana n Nurul again! Haha! Plus Ain, Nana's cousin. To Suntec. TAT, was my 3rd straight day gg there. -.-" But tis time, went to the IT fair. Nana was looking fr a lappie. N Nurul was looking fr her mac cover. Ain was looking fr hard drive. Me?! I was invited. I just followed. Lol. Eventhough it was the 1st day of the IT show and its weekdays, it's quite packed. =S I couldnt really rmmbr how long we were there. After much satisfaction, went McD. Nurul brought her Macbook. Coolness to the maxiness! Haha! No such word. =X Then, went back home. Nurul told me she went Vivo and eat there alone. She said she was lookin fr the cover. Still nt satisfied. I was at my aunts house. Fetching sis who sleepover fr 3 days there. Tsk! Sape lagy yg nk angkot tu budak klau bkn aku. -.-" Friday, nt much. Just lepak at home. Watching my boys at Music Bank. Kekeke! Mentel. Sorry2. =X So yeah.... Tats the only highlight fr Friday. SS501 won~ woooooo. k bye.
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |