i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Friday, 25 June 2010 ![]() Heyyy. Time check = 4.40am. Great. Ive been staying up late all this week. Nt like I want to. I just cant sleep. Idk why. Maybe there's just lots of things in mind. & As the day's coming, I'm nt as smiley as my usuals. Cant help it. I'm sad. All I need is strength. I guess.... Anyway, Life's been good so far. Dad passed his test. (Alhamdulillah) He's awaiting of his new job now. Me. Been packing and Im still halfway there. Meera wanna meet me before me going Uni to check out on my check list. & I trust her anyway. She's like 1 month ahead in tat school oready. So, shes kinda guiding me ya see. Im glad I have her. =) Like father like daughter. Im saying this line coz her dad helps my dad alot too. So, yeah. Every night, as I cant sleep, I kept doing stuffs to distract my mind frm thinking too much. Youtube-ing, baking, footballs (nt much tho). & yeah, blogging. End up me waking everyone fr suboh n make breakfast, then i went to sleep. As fr now, my mind keeps thinking abt the past. To make it worse, it's all abt the mistakes I've done. Nt much of the good ones ya see. What wrongs I did last time w parents... All those bitch w friends n such... Oh God. All my sins. Oh, Im sooo down. down.. down. Oh this is shittos. I need... Ergh, nevermind. Think of changing to another blog. Blogspot is getting on my nerves. Really.
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |