i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Wednesday, 30 June 2010 Hola! I. Cant. Sleep. Booooo. Just when ppl told me to sleep early, I'll end up gg the opp way. -.- I was about to sleep but my uncle was watching the worldcup. Japan vs idontknw. & he was way crazier than ever. He said Japan needs to win to represent the Asia. -.- Wat kind of reason is tat. Nt tat reasonable to me. So yeah. That's one of the reason Im nt asleep. Another one, my fever came when I was abt to doze off. So I was shivering. Dayum ah. It always come at the wrg moment. Then,when it was 2plus am, took my medicine. Bro was watching Spain vs Portugal. & it was damn interesting in the starting game. Even I was like "Oh God!Oh God!ARGH!" When I saw Ronaldo in the game, I rmmbered him doing the "CLEAR" shampoo ads. What was he thinking when he agreed in doing tat ad?! Tat makes him tell the whole world he have dandruff. HAHAHA! Haha! Aft I had my medicine, feeling better now. The only thing here is that, I cant sleep. Plus sweating yet feeling cold. =\ Stupid ah. I thot medicine cause drowsiness. Btw,there's this one dude told me he wanted to wake up at 2am to have some glass of water but I dont dare waking him up. Sorry ah dude. I dont wanna meet any beast at night. =X Anyway, life's been fun yet hectic. If u knw wat I mean. Last Saturday, went out w mom n sis. Mom said she's bringing me to a place where I'll enjoy b4 I go start schooling abroad. Guess where?! Expo. -.-""" I didnt say much tho. Just followed and accompany her there. Nt much tat interest me. Oh but mom bought me this nice bracelet. Okay no. I use my own money cause she's short of cash tat time. & tat leads to no refund. Damn! Nvm. It's nice though. Now I have a collections of accessories. But still nt enough. Wahaha! Gt home ard 11pm and I didnt slept the whole night till Sunday came. Coz me n parents were going to Nilai 3, somewhere at Negeri Sembilan w this malay grp RC thingy downstairs tat mom joined. I followed coz I wanna shop! HAHA! Yeah. Most clothes I bought are at Msia coz it's cheap. Mom always never let me buy things in Spore. So now u knw why I dont really shop clothes tat much at Spore. Since I didnt sleep the whole night. I end up sleeping in the bus most of the time. The funny thing is, my dad asked me when we reached home "Kau tk tdo dlm bus?!" -.- Maybe my eyes are just too small to see any differences. *Oh wow, I heard ppl laughing while reading tis line. So nt surprising. Haha!* Okay, usually I dont sleep in any moving vehicles. In fact, I dont sleep any other place except a comfort bed and couch. Dont trust me? ask my besfren who went back sch w me everyday last time. She nvr saw me sleeping in the train ever. HAHA! Awww man... Im coughing like mad again rite now. Gah! Okay, back to the real story. So I spent the whole day in Msia. The bus mostly filled w makciks n pakciks. So I didnt really bother to listen to their jokes and games they had. But there's this one time I heard tis teka-teki. "Ape yg kat atas rase nikmat, kt bawah merane?" & WTFWTFWTF. The makciks were all very dirty minded! The stupid thing is, they didnt tell the ans if ppl didnt gt the rite one. I still wonder though. HAHA! Okay enough of that. Aft I heard tat riddle, I quickly inserted my earpiece n fall asleep again. I didnt even realise when mom took my bag. Ish. Thank God Im nt a snorer. Or those boys/young men tat sat opposite me would be laughing at me. Pffft. Gt home ard 11pm. Aft an hour of change n washup, I dozed off for like 12hrs. HAHA! Cant take it ah. Bus is not an appropriate to sleep. Bleagh. Omgawd...u knw wat I feel like doing rite now?! I feel like swallow the whole vicks ointment instead of eating the vapodrops. The germs are bad man. BAD! Oh! & I didnt frgt to buy things fr my siblings. Hehe! They wore their stuffs already now. I'm happy! :D Monday, mom told me to buy coach tickets fr my 1st July. I didnt expect to have any company tat time. But Shaiful end up accompanying me to boonlay place coz he needs to buy those tools there. Thanks fr the company ah. He gt alot of smacking frm me tat day. He really deserves it. =P He finally gave me back my Avatar. Haha! Da bape lame nta. Oh n he gt some cookies frm me. First person to receive! Haha. It supposed to be nrl n jaja. But when I met them last.....erm, Thursday?! I frgt to gave them until I went back and found the cookies in my bag. Haha! My baaaad. =X The cookies aint as nice as last time. Coz my sis kacau ah. Sory fr the not so tasty cookies. Anyway, aft we gt wat we wanted, went back home. & My cough started to turn bad. Aft an hour like dat, went out again to meet mom at JP. & Kinda gt pissed off coz the only reason she asked me to come down is to pay the bills and she went back. Haiyaaaa. I didnt wanna start a fight w my mom so I just agreed n do watever she told me to. Aft paying the bills, I decided to wander ard alone and I stopped at wallet shop. They were having sale. I gt a very good deal indeed. They sold this wallet tat usually cost ard $33 at $10 only. Since I need a new one, I bought it. Hehe! Sadly my wallet's getting lighter. Few notes left. Boo. When I gt home, I showed mom the receipt I gt fr the bus seats. & she asked me, "Mane kau dpt duit?" Ah ni la mak aku. Da suro beli tix tp tk kasi duit. Igtkn tk sada. But she didnt pay me back though. =( Hmph! She should be thankful fr having a daughter that knws how to save wisely. Ish. As fr yesterday, woke up feeling weak. But I wouldnt wanna back fire my own plan. So I get up and showered. I was shivering all the way in the shower. There's no hot water ah. Mom refuse to buy heater. Been years. Tsk. But I felt abit better aft the bath. Had my breakfast then took medicine. Felt abit drowsy aft taking medicine, but I have things tat have been waiting fr me. (Wat makes me more drowsy is my uncle. He was hyper the whole day. He even switched on the radio,warna fm, loudly. & u knw how lame can the songs they always play) So I started sorting out things and packed the stuffs tat are already settle in my checklist. I ironed all my clothes before I packed. & it took me 3hrs long to finish everything. Even my wrist hurt aft tat. But I was satisfied coz I've hit my target. I finished doing it just in time when the ngaji kid came. Fuh! While teaching, felt like dozed off but neah I didnt. Aft an hour of teaching, my work havent really settle. I cooked. Then thot of washing some clothes but uncle used the machine. Made my work delay. Ish. Dad asked me to check the mail box then. He said he can collect his taxi license oready. Happy fr him! ^^ Then I gt tricked by my uncle. He took my Msia Rinngit savings then he told me "nah! aku kasi kau duit blanje." I didnt believe him since the start coz his face was damn cheeky i tell u. When i said thank you and checked my wallet, he told me "skrg kau kire da ade bape skrg." HAHA! WTF sey uncle. I didnt fall fr it eh! Went to JP in the evening. Made an account at MayBank. Mom was fasting, so i accompanied her eating first. Sis followed too and she wanted to eat too. Mom said use her own money if she wants to eat coz she alredy eaten at home. & my youngest sis start to merajok. So I end up forking out my money. See how my money depletes. Mostly nt used fr myself. Went to NTUC to buy groceries. & againnnn...okay i really dont wanna say it. When we're abt to go home, another sis called telling tat she needs new thermometer. So we searched fr like 30mins and finally gt one at Value shop. Since it's affordable, mom said buy 2. But.....Okay. That's it. I'm cool w it. Money is nt an issue. I think. As long as my family is happy, Im fine. Gt home and settle down. Took medicine again and had some chats w cool people. One of them is Eyesya. She's damn funny. Cant wait to meet her tomorrow. & the rest too. =))) Asked Dhil abt hotels in KL too. For a friend ah. Mine settle oready. He really help alot. Appreciate it much. =) Blh tahan expert. Hahaha. Did I tell u my phone rings n vibrates the whole day?! Even when I was asleep in the morning. I had some missed calls. I swear it rings every minutes. Ive counted the total people tat smses me = 8. 8 times the sms each sends. Omg. Uncounted. Seriously. Jaja busy asking me abt sushi. Nrl n Feeza asking me if im free tmrw coz tch wanna meet all of us. Uney telling n asking details b4 sch starts. n so on n so forth. It stops at 1am like dat. The last person to msged me was Sakinah. Haha! Im pretty much a busy person when the day is coming very very very soon. & Im totally excited to meet all of them again tmrw! :D I mean, today. Oh great! Just gt the news that SPAIN won the game. Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah~ Haha. Portugal players aint good. They shuld be thankful to have a good goalkeeper. Thats all I can say. Haha! Anyway, all the best to Shaiful. Im sure you're strong facing the dentist eh. Haha! I'll treat u a lollipop aft tat can?! Lol lol. Kidding2. K bye. Need to wake my sis up fr sch. & mom to sahur.
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |