Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Monday, 14 June 2010

Yaw2!!
I am super duper happy!
Bcoz I just had my haircut.
Having a pretty hair moments now.
Haha!

Anyways,

My family and I went Pasir Ris yesterday.
To visit my granny. Huhu!
It's gonna be my last visit before me going KL.
They were VERY kecoh.
Keep asking me if I'm totally prepared for independent life there.
& nenek kept telling me precautious things and all.
Oh, and I wore the bracelet Sakinah gave me.
Cik Zul was like, Kau amik ni dr buddha2 pe?!
WTH. It's pretty and u say like dat one.
Nenek even cooked specially for us.
Had the best of the best Nasi Ayam.
Uhuh! It was supeeeerb! =D
She really knows how to feed us VERY well.
We had jemput2, 2 tubs of creamery ice-cream, 3 full plates of popcorn chickens and 1 plate of fries.
Come on, we were all verrry verrry bloated to the max!
Then, I gt some stuffs frm Cik Ain n nenek to bring to KL.
Rezeki lagy. Alhamdulillah.
Im pretty much content w everything I have right now. ^^
After eat3, nenek literally asked us to have a stroll down at the pool side.
So we just agreed la. Cannot say no to her ya know.
Took some crazy pix w sis.
After those fun times, we went back to the house.
Watched tv, they were all fighting fr the channels tat they wanna watched.
Sis settled down on Disney Channel and there was Waverly of the wizardly place.
& mom said my hair is similar to Selena Gomez.
Like real only. Tsk!
Haha!
Cousins went out w their parents fr awhile to celebrate Cik Zul's Birthday wic is today w the other side of their family.
They gt back around nine, and nenek asked me n family to gt back home before its late.
I tell u one thing abt my nenek.
She's VERY kecoh but she's usually true. Haha!
Love her very much! ^^
Fatin wanted to send us home but Cik Zul said he wanted to sent us home.
& they all were fighting just to send us home.
It was FUNNY! xD
At last, cik zul won the fight. But Fatin tagged along too.
Haha!

As for today,
here I am.
Fasting.
I planned to go out w Yassy the cheeky meany girl.
But we were too sleepy just now.
And2, it was raining too.
So, it gt cancelled.
Wait, maybe I can ask her out again.
Coz the day havent ended.
Kekeke!
Okay bye! ^^

MiRoze exited at 2:40 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah