i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Saturday, 24 July 2010 Haiyaa... How come gt alot of spammers in my tagboard.. Have to change to a new one. Anywaaays, Today was absolutely unusual. We, me jaja n Atikah, planned to "blend" in. So, we wore our baju kurung. Hehe! Well, instead of blending in, we were being stared from the starting we put our legs out of our room. But ofcourse we ignored. We even gt some noticed by the local boys. Step nk borak2 dgn kite. Sudahhh...aku tak paham korg nye accent. GAHAHAHA! Since it's Friday, it's a Hari Raya fr Muslims! So suitable righhht. ;D We even gt visitors in our room after class. Atiqah and Uney came and we gave them our "kuih raya" wic is REDONDO! U dont knw wat it is?! Go search it at NTUC. Only our room have coz I brought one. Then when syera n Atikah went back to sg last week, they asked me what to kirim. & I only asked for REDONDO! ;D Now, we have 4 tins. But 2 of them are already empty. Coz everyone is now addicted to it. Very yummy ya knw. HEHE! Then, aft zohor, Atikah went out w her cousins wic apperently our neighbour. Shiok or wat! So left me jaja n syera in the room. we end up taking a nap in the afternoon. After that, I washed up and did my laundry. Idk what the both of them did. Then, as planned, we went to Swimming pool w the others ard 6.50pm. It supposed to closed at 8.45pm but they had some prob w the lightings so we have to gt out at 7.40pm. Had our dinner at the canteen. It was fun having dinner together. with the cats too. hehe! Had a lil conversation w Amira frm indon just now. We connect easily. Heh! While having dinner, Atiqah's parents came. She's now otw to Cameron Highland. I'm freaking jealous! But nvm...I'm gg shopping w my roommates tomorrow w Abg Idris. Hehe! Oh, have I told you that most of them here are 20?! Well...Thats the average age. But the range age of my friends are between 16 to 30+ yrs old. Cool right?! Hehe! I have lots of friends who have the same age as my brother. Cool liao. They all very cool kitty cat people. Okay wat crap am I talking. Probably frm the chewy junior Atikah bought for us just now. Oh2!!! Atikah bought coolio stuffs frm her shopping trip ya knw. She bought tis freaking nice looking bag (expensive liao~) & she also bought a freaking nice looking dress! Maybe I shuld sleep now. Before I became zombie. Nyte2!!! Gonna go shopping and watch movie tomorrow!!! ^^ Ouh2, I promise I'll post up the pix in fb but CERTAIN people are invited. ;) Hehe! So be nice to me. :P NYTE!
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |