Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Saturday, 3 July 2010

Hello2.
Currently at bukit bintang's starbuck. Having a cup of hot chocs.
Oh boooo.
School's starting at 9pm tonight.
I wonder how my roommates looks like. HAHA!
As fr tis week, its gonna be orientation all the way till 10th july.
Can I like , skip the orientation?!
Yeah, i hate doing the the "hello. Whats ur name n where r u frm?!"
Besides, nt like everyone's taking the same course.
Tsk.
Tsk.
Tsk.
Okay, fine.
I miss Singapore.
*ONE BIG FULLSTOP*

MiRoze exited at 5:01 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah