Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Monday, 12 July 2010


A pix we took during the orientation week.
Frm left: Syera, Atikah (my room mate), me & jaja.
The one posed at the back : Bana & Asy.
It was a tough week fr us.
But Alhamdulillah, we survived.
Quite a fun yet tiring n challenging week.
Class will be starting tomorrow.
Hope everything went well fr me.
Hmmmm....
I miss home oh so badly. =(((


You keep giving me hopes but end up giving me shits.
I hate those species.
Get away frm me!
Thanks fr being so supportive.
Bye.
T_T

MiRoze exited at 4:26 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah