i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Friday, 6 August 2010 Campus life. A new thing for me. But Alhamdulillah Ive managed to survive this whole month. I just miss doing all those small stuffs I used to do at home. Like opening the fridge and grab a bar of choc. & settle down on the sofa and switched on the tv. Especially on Friday! I miss watching Music Bank. Im definitely outdated frm all the Kpops. Oh, sometimes, I do miss having my own personal space. Like, I need those lonely times. I miss my room. I used to locked myself in my room. & have that SILENCE. Ahhh... I frgt what I wanna write. It's been a month that sch started but things still nt organised. I mean, we still have this "cca" openings. & We just had our faculty orientation last week. It's like nvr ending. I've been feeling so "new" forever. It's like tis qn I keep having in my head. "Are we gonna be freshies along this one whole SEMESTER???" I mean, there's just alot of activities. & sometimes, those kinda stuffs tat made us exhausted instead of school. Enough of school. I just had a "getaway" frm all those stress shit w all my roomates. Spending a day out w them in town was damn great! We went to Time Square last Wednesday. The 1st plan was actually to accompany Syera to buy her dress fr National Day's dinner. But it went better. Firstly, we went to Sushi King! Had some sushis after craving it for oh so loong. We were damn hungry tat time (especially Atikah) since we skipped our breakfast. But thank God we could control ourselves coz it wasnt a buffet like the one we had in SG. Infact, I only had 3 plates. & I swear, I was full. Next, we went to the shop tat Syera has targeted last time. After she bought her dress, we've nowhere to go but the day was still early. We decided to catch a movie wic was super cheap on tat day! They couldnt decide on wat movie to watch. After doing their fussies n stuffs while me checking out all the posters of the movies, they finally put the decision on me. So I just chosed "The Sorcerer's Apprentice". I have no clue wat story it was abt but the just agreed. Lol. & Thank God it's a great movie. Oh well...My predictions are always good. Hehe! :P Aft the movie, we head down to Baskin Robin. Since it's Wednesday, it's the"pink day". Where u show them pink stuff and you'll get 2 scoops fr the price of 1! I chosed the World First class chocolate & The Caramel chocolate. The names are sumting like tat. Hehe. Oh n it's damn gooood. After having fun, we all felt like it's not a schooling day. Haha! We decided to head back coz we gt class the nxt morning. If only there's no class on tat morning. :P Every single day is a new experience to me. Like yesterday, in english class. We have all this new faces frm Beijing. The class made me feel so close to home coz majority in the class were Chinese. & their way of dressings too. One thing I like having new students in class is tat, the teacher would start introducing the new students and explain the same thing she did on the 1st week. All the 7 of us, the "old" ones, lepak at the back. But it's kinda fun knowing all those Beijing people. They have Chinese names (wic is official), English names and Malay names. FYI, They're majoring in Malay Studies too! Omg, cool or wat right?!!!! After those bla3 stuffs. While I was listening to music (silently) and listening to the teacher too at the same time. Miss Nina called my name to read out the article in the textbook. Omg, I felt so secondary school again tat time. I was seating at the very back of the class and I was like "right,read out loud huh." Thank God I was loud and clear and read it normally. I can have a nervous breakdown wat. HAHAHA! I just remembered I wrote my name at top of the attendance sheet. No wonder she me. -.-""" But idk why when she was teaching, she kept asking the "old" girls students to help her out like giving examples and all those kinda stuffs. the worst part comes when she'll look at my face most of the time. It's like she's actually directing it at me. Haiyaaa. I wanna be low profile la. No need to show off my skills. But I step ignore ah since Ive been blocked by some bushy hairs who sat infront of me. Hahaha! when i ignore, she'll move on. HAHAHA! Today is sucha bore. Class started at 9am and it supposed to end at 11am but she let us off at 10 am. It's a waste of time man. The journey is the problem! Aft class, me n roomate had a room spring cleaning. Now, it's sparkle. Lol! NOT. Just dust-less ah. We did our laundries too. & I'm supposed to do some revisions or notes but here I am. Blogging. Aish! Harapan palsu. Kau pergy jua~
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |