Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Saturday, 14 August 2010


I've tried this thing for the 1st time,last Monday. & it's niceeee.
This thing called MACARONS.
Oh oh! I tried it at the Shangri-La's hotel where we all have the national day dinner.
Damn. They served alot of foods tat night. I love love tat night.

Enough abt food. Now my tummy is making music.
I had some breads only for sahur today.
& I thot I could keep it a secret but DAD called me aft I showered.
Hehe! He was surprised when I said tat.
He even asked if I'm gg out later to buka puase, but no I'm not.
Again, he was surprised. Haha!
I love my parents. They're totally awesome & rock to the core!!
They are always the opposite of my fren's parents.
My parents nvr gave me curfews in my entire life.
They also expect me to go out as often as I can instead of spending my time at home.
Tell me, who doesnt like / want tat kind of parents right?!
But haha! I'm not those kind of kids who always jalan2 till late night.
So yeah... No wonder they trust me. Hoho!
They even let me go Kelantan to do project. Haiyaaa.
I very lazy ya know. But since they're very supportive, I'm gonna do my best. =D

Anyway, today is not very kecoh as usual coz our neighbour went back home (spore) except fr Adillah,the Indons. She slept over at our room. FYI, she's younger than us but she's our senior. Fuh sama die ha! lol. After suboh just now, we had a "slumber party". Nt really slumber party la. Just a lil fun thing to do. All of us wore this face mask together and then sleep w it. HAHAHA!
Btw, I was the 1st one to buy this face mask thingy wic ard last 2 weeks ago. They say I'll wear alone and everyone's gonna laughed out loud at me. But see wat happens now.Hehehe! They just bought one each yesterday and very kanchiong to wear it on just now. HAHA! I was the 2nd one to wake up wic was ard 11am. Adilla woke up 1st. The other 2 were damn late.

K la... da mls nk update.
Tkde org bace pon.
Tulis time mendak jek.
Okay bye.

MiRoze exited at 4:26 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah