Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Im sucha selenge or wat.
Been writing on this blog 3 times but nvr post it out.Instead, it's been kept in the draft.
Shuld i publish it out?!
Okay, why do i bother to ask. Nobody cares.
Ugh.

What have I been doing these days....
Ive been thinking alot. ALOT.
Lots of questions in mind which I have nt found the answer.
I keep wonder and wonder.
& Im tired. But still keeps thinking and thinking of the possible answers.
Maybe Im prepared for the worst.
Am I?!
Ohhhh just face the fact la Amirahhh.

I need someone that I can totally trust.
Oh how I miss Mak.
I used to tell her everything.
She's more like a mom than a grandmother.
& a best friend to me.
As fr now, I just have to stay independent.
No more Mak's advice.
Even when I need it.

This post is totally a downer.
Ah. Slamat hari raya to all la!

1 down, 2 more to go!!!

MiRoze exited at 2:19 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah