Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Tuesday, 14 September 2010

LIFE.
ugh.
ugh.
ugh!!!

I need my sushi now.
Im gonna hunt fr my A&W
and Baskin Robins when I reach KL.
Oh goshhhh.
Im stressed up.

Oh
I miss having those sugar rush moments with roomates.
No one's available at sg.
It really suxxxx.
I wanna have those laughoutloud moments like we're drunk.
Having those nonsense chat.

I just realised....
Haizzz....

This post is not normal.
Please ignore it.
Thank You.
=)


As for now,
Im gonna buried my face w books,
books,
& books.
Am gonna meet Atikah,my roomate,
at JP later to pass her some books.
Am gonna hide myself at the library.
Bye.

S-T-R-E-S-S!
Oh that feeling is the BEST!
T.T

MiRoze exited at 10:58 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah