i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Thursday, 16 September 2010 ![]() My current wallpaper. Oh yeahhhh... Im lovin' it! ^^ Love,awesome people always gets featured on my wallpaper! ^^ It keeps changing frm time to time. But of coz, only pix tats been taken by my phone ah. I is abit lazy to upload pix frm camera. :P Oh n I knw my pix is ugly. But i dont care. Its my wallpaper. & tats the reason why I dont upload ANY raya pix. Kekeke! ^^ OH AND2!! Am gonna have a date w her at Hei Sushi tomorrow!!! ^^ Totally cant wait. *smile widely* & I wanna watch Resident Evil before I go back to KL! Anyone?
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |