Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Thursday, 30 September 2010


A new wallpaper is up!
I miss them.
& I miss everyone.
I miss you.
I wanna go home.
Huhu.
I need a break frm all this work.
Bt I cant coz there's nt much time left.
Im truly saaaaad.
I need a hug.
:'(

All I can say now is that,
Im glad to have amazing frens around.
Especially my roomates.
Im amazed how our bond seems to be stronger than wat ive expected.
Cool babes.
Always there by my side.
But then,
theres sumting missing.
Idk wat.
Maybe it's wat Ive been thinking of lately.
Hmmmm...




Been on my mind w those hints.
I wonder if it's true.....


MiRoze exited at 12:46 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah