Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Thursday, 23 September 2010


We had our own perjumpaan hari raya at the boys house.
Well....I can say,it's a unique way of celebrating it.
At first,we watched Final Destination 4 and Lagenda Budak Setan.
While munching on the kuehs we brought.
Kecoh to the max.
Scream.Laugh.Shout.Sad.Everything!
Then, we had a discussion of our Hari Keushawanan.
What I like abt our batch is that we are very supportive and cooperative to work it out tgther.
Cant believe the progress going on smoothly so far.
Alhamdulillah.

Now, my room left 3 people for this weekend. One of them just went back to SG.
Actually the other 2 of my roomates also wanna go back home but their mom didnt let them. Haha!
As for my mom, she let me go back as and when I feel like but I decided to stay.
Idk why. It's like, we just settled down here. So Im still adjusting.
& I just gt a cold. Booo~
Oh n it's nt like I gt things to do or jln raya since dad's working on weekend.
Or meet people. No one's available right.
So I just stuck myself here. In my oh so small room. With suckish food at the canteen. & crazy assignments that's been awaiting.
Oh well....

I always wonder why most of the time, Im the odd ones among my roomates.
HAH!
Okay,let me share some of the obvious ones.
First, they're all pretty and im ugly.
They all have their own teddy bears on their bed and I dont.
They eat supplements everyday and I don't.
They are attached and Im not.
They never make up their bed before gg out to class but I do.
They like to buy stuff when they feel like it, I dont.
They like to switch on the room lights and I dont.
They always sleep later than me....

Am I weird?! Or unique?!
HAHAHA! K da start gile.
Better stop. Bye.

MiRoze exited at 5:25 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah