i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Friday, 15 October 2010 ![]() Daddy just called for random chats. I just had a bad start for a Friday. But I feel better now. Coz I'm spending my own time in my room alone. W the internet n the radio n the bed. Most frens went back to sg. (Members sume manyak duit boleh balik2 la sey) =( The rest went to MidV while I was at the library. Visualise my kental life now. Bleagh. Dealing w the local's service really sux big times. It's a nvr ending story. Ayah said don't boring2. So, I'm trying my best to not gt bored. His short chats does change everything. I'm supposed to sleep to cover back all the sleepless night. But I wouldnt wanna waste my time in sleeping la. The reason why I'm here too. I'm left w one and only assignment. So my head is not as stress as last week. Anywaaaays, our APK's business went well. We somehow enjoyed doing it together. To enjoy is by making it fun. (Dont be like those kentals platooot8) But it's damn tiring of 2 days business. Worth the tiring tho coz we really get a freaking LOT profits. The negative part is my face turns black oreadyyyyy. =((( Saaaad ya knoooow. Da makin tk lawaaaaa. =((( Booooo. There's ntg much to say. I have no life. That's all I can say. I think I'm falling fr u.
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |