i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Sunday, 10 October 2010 I've been in sg since Friday night. But sadly, Im going back to KL tonight. I hate the feeling of leaving my home and family. Especially now. My parents, brother and 2 of my sisters are currently sick. They're all having fever. =( & It sux to not meet my gfs. No hurrah2 for me at all. Just a lil w cuzzy tho. Now, here I am, writing up my assignments. Stupid riggggghhht?! Ugh. Thanks school for not giving me a life. Booooo. Next week seems to be damn packed for me. We're gonna hand in all assignments. Then, Im gonna spend half of my wednesday & Thursday at the stall coz I'm one of the sales thingy for our business project under uni course. FML. Can 29th oct come faster so that I can have my life back. Even for awhile. ~.~ I FREAKING MISS MY RC GALS! T.T Just rememberd today's 10.10.10 Special ah kan. Lots of people getting married. Even gt one downstairs. Power! Now gt alot of awesome looking motorbikes at my voidecks. KR,Super4. Oh n I even saw my fren's sis. Puahahaha! Rabakz. Naik motor ngn matair. Im sooo gonna take my license when I have $$$. ^^ Hehe! Mom also give the green light. Muahaha! Couldn't be bother about it anymore. Maybe mine's closed. Bye love.
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |