Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Saturday, 2 October 2010



Oh why all my friends soo pretty2 and Im not.
Boo! =(

Started my day with all sorts of noisy announcement frm my hostel's office.
They kept announcing that they're inviting us for the Hari Raya open house event at noon.
Well, I was awake at ard 9am. Both my roomates still sound asleep.
Thot of doing my assignment at tat point of time. Bt with those annoying announcement,
it's just damn disturbing la. At ard 11++am, I gt frustated w the announcement.
My roomates were still sound asleep. So I decided to msged the others if they are gg down fr the open house, and apparently all of them are gg. Decided to gt up and ironed my baju kurong and all. That's when both my roomates woke up. Haha! It's nt like I made so much noise getting ready okay. They woke up by themselves. & surprisingly they also wanna go the open house.
Reason: FREE FOOD. Hahahaha! Prangaiiii. Budget life huh. Hahahaha!
After i was ready, met the others at their room (lvl 2). Meera saw me n said, "wah! Bile mase kau ade baju ni. Aku tk pena nmpk pon kau pki bj ni! Lawa sey." Hahaha! I just love looking at her expression when she was saying tat line. The reason why is tat, I DIDNT UPLOAD ANY RAYA PIX THIS YEAR! Huahuahua! It's all ugly la. So no point uploading. Even jaja said "Asl baju kau besar. Bahu kau jatuh sgt." Bwahaha! Yes. My baju kurong is big. Hmmm...bak kata pepatah syera, boleh swimming kt dlm. Hahaha! I can swing2 tat baju frm side to side like those long dresses in princess fairytale story. Tsk! Oh n thank God I wore tis year's 1st day's baju kurong instead of last year's ones. Last year's one is kinda more grand ya see. Hehe!
So there u go. The pictures above were taken while waiting fr others to gt ready. Tsk!
They siap2 first but I end up early than them. Apa daaa. Supposedly the event started at 12pm but I was still showering at tat point of time. Hehe! Bt I was fully ready by 12.20pm okay. So, my frens were more late than me la kn. After abt 20 mins waiting outside their room and they still havent gt out, the ones tat were ready decided to leave them n went to the event. & I wasnt surprise tat the event just started too. Haha! Just on time huh. OH AND! The best part is that when we came in to the hall. It's like everyone's looking at us. HAHA! Cool shit right....
Haha. The event was okaaaay laa. We gt to see the new master. & it's a woman. No big deal.
Errmmm... then, took some more pix w frens and i went up earlier than some of them.
So tats the end of my raya tis year.

In the evening, went out w roomates and 2 0f my kecoh neighbour. Went to Times Sq. Well, ntg much fr me coz I didnt look fr anything. But fr them, they really2 shop. Like, each of them atleast bought like 3 blouses. Whoah rightttt. Haha. I dun need a new blouse fr nw. Kak Nur bought tis nice EVERLAT shoe. Im totally into those kind of shoes but again, I dun need a new shoes. Pffft. Oh, we really enjoyed. While Adilla having the massage, we went to this fish spa shop. It was my 1st time. Someting new. Haha! I was laughing and yelping at first. It really tickles. After a whole lot of fun. We decided to head down to tis kedai mamak called Mosin. It's sumwhere ard Damansara. My neighbour called the shop Mumtaz. & I thot Mumtaz is some kind of the area's name or the lane or sumting like tat. But when I asked them, it's actually the name of naan tat they favourited it. Haha! I srsly lol-ed at them. Everyone ordered the same drink wic was Teh Tarik. Haha. Mcm org2 tua sey. When all the nice food came, I asked Atikah fr the camera. When she was searching fr it, I gt a feeling tat its nt in her bag. When she found only the cover of her camera, she broke down and cried. Omg. She went totally down. She didnt even touched any food. Our planned of gg to Danau Kota for more shopping also being cancelled due to it. Omg, tat camera was freaking new okay. & She shares tat camera w her bf.
Really didnt expect to end our day this way.See. Now cant share our shpg pix. =(

MiRoze exited at 4:45 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah