Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Dream of the girls back at my dorm.
(NOT A BUNK!)
They seem pretty sad being left there.
& now I miss their craps.
I miss Adilla's talking oh-so-world yet intelligently.
I miss Kak Lela calling "Adik!" with diff2 of intonations.
Haha! & Atikah's forever clumsiness.

Oh crap.
I need to buy a new pair of slipper.
Atikah have warned me to get one.
=X
She's tired of seeing me slipped bt didnt fall whenever I'm at the wet area.
Haha!
I'll buy one la girl.
No worries.

Oh n she told me that she have watched RED.
It's damn awesome to her.
Grrrr.
It's still nt out at sg.
Kentallllz.
Thanks ah.
I think I can make a list of movies that I havent watch but my roomies did.
Bleagggghh.

Life is totally suckish before exams.
The reason I'm here is bcoz,
I'm taking a "break" from my readings.
HAH! (not procastinating eyh!)
Depressing ya knw.
I literally sleep w books ard me.
Pfffft.

MiRoze exited at 3:54 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah