i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Sunday, 5 December 2010 ![]() All roomies went back home already. & I'm done w sucky packings n laundry. I'm scared. Being alone in here. Especially having lots of weird dreams nowadays. Specifically by you. Keep coming to me. Creeping in. Getting closer in every single dream. But I knw they're just dreams. Don't think it wud even happen for real. Maybe I can just put on hopes. Let's look in the mirror,shall we?! Oh yeah... I'm ugly. Better nt put any hopes at all. I just need a hug right now. Dear brain, dun start to think abt it. Coz "you" nvr think of it at all. K bye. Shutting down. Tooot!
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |