i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Thursday, 16 December 2010 ![]() Hey there!!! I'm all hype now. Maybe bcoz I've just made some plans w frens fr more outings. Yeay! Oh n I have 1 w cousins too tmrw. Wee~ So far, it's been good. Last tuesday was fantastic. Woke up by a call. Then, head down to chinese garden to go to Jurong swimming complex. Met Nana n Jaja( both minahs in the above pix wic is a pix not taken on tat day). While on our way to tat place, we had some random chats. Wic I find it cute n funny at the same time. One of them was abt food. Nana was talking abt gg to JP. Then jaja interrupted by saying, "Ah, kite gy mkn durian ice-kacang ah!" Tats when the lil drama started. Nana gave an immediate "eww". & the conversation goes on... I had a good laugh indeed. I didn't remember wat time we went in the pool. I only rmmbr the time we gt out of it. Wic was at 12pm. Haha! We kinda feel reluctant to get out of the pool tat time bt since nana's tummy already growling, we head down n changed. It was weird seeing both of them without their eyeliners on but only me. Nana once said to me back in UM when I didnt wore it, " Zyza, asl kau tk pki celak, da bis pe?!" TSK big times to that. That is sooo nt the reason. =.= Then, as planned. Karaoke! but of coz had our lunch 1st wic was at Al-Ameen. We kinda lost at tat place since there was a construction thing. Asked dad on directions and wala! we found the place. haha. I'm glad to have him as my dad. Always great with the directions. Awesome ones. Dun start on food. He's better in tat. Hehe! While eating, I had a clumsy moment. Blame the chlorine from the pool for tat. :PPP Oh n mom called asking me where i was at the moment n wat activity of being there. Told her the truth of being at Al-Ameen n gg karaoke. Both of them said tat they wish they cud said the truth to their mom like dat n i have an awesome mom to let me do all tis activity n all. Well, she is cool to me. Hehe! Then, headown to beauty world. Me n nana asked jaja if it was the right place to go since the plc almost no one there. When we entered the room, we didnt think of the mats who would be walking passed our room n like literally stop at the glass to look at us. Not peeping but looking! Nana had alot of F out frm her mouth. Haha! If only we could waved them back and say "shoo!" instead of "hi!" to them. Well... frgt them. I was quite high myself in tat room. How high?! Only both my babes knw. HEHE. I went frm the ziana zain version to a rock one, then to a soft voice then to a high-pitch voice n ofcourse, the crappy voice where i already had much fun of singing. Nana had the least. She just had alot of laughed (wic mostly at me) n shake heads. We went from all jiwang malay songs to some english songs n a lil bit of korean songs. Nana kinda surprised of my performance being tat high in there. Well...we're just a bunch of kids having fun. Hehe. After that, parted from them. Went to cousin's house. Another crazy place. I was already much high myself. Those lil kids just made me dizzier. What I remembered is that, their living room tv is also a computer. So they were watching some videos on youtube. I decided to show them some good talents from there. Mom asked sumting. Then aft i answered i asked her if i can learn n buy a guitar for myself. She say a confident yes. No doubt at all. No questions! Woohoo!!! My plan to learn to play one is gg on smoothly. Okay, just need to find a guitar fr myslef first. Yeay for having a cool mother! Those kids plus my sisters really like to tricked me with those cats plush toys. I screamed whenever I saw one near me coz I thot it was a real cat ookay. They have a kitten in the house btw. They purposely put it one near me to scare my shit off myself. Seriously, they did got me. LOTS of times. ~.~ That house was a total chaos. W them quarelling on the iPad to play games. Moms with the drama on tv. Me screaming from the cat. I totally had fun tat day. As for my Wednesday... Woke up at 10am just to go to the toilet. Walking half awake. While on my way there, saw my 12yr old sis in the kitchen making breakfast. She told me sumting like, "kak ya prata kau kat luar". Awww....so sweet ah. But cudnt bother tat time n gt back to sleep aft toilet. Haha. I was just damn tired aft whole lot of fun the whole day the day b4. Woke up at noon, then was lepaking at hall when my uncle told me he's gg movie w one of my sis. Without me giving any answer, they just count me in. It was a fast game tat morning. All I rmmbr was I went out the house when the time show starts. Tgther w my uncle, I ran to jp n i almost slipped down. Now my left foot feels weird aft tat incident. Watched narnia. Heard frm ppl tat it wasn't good but to my surprised, it is quite a great story. But fantasy ofcourse. Then, had a meal w them aft the show. It was funny tat we all didnt had any food b4 gg out. Aft tat, uncle wanted to go ntuc. I had an urgent so i head home. Aft i had my thing, mom gave me tis money to deposit b4 7pm. Since my sis n uncle came back by tat time, I dragged my sis to go jp again w me. Haha! After tat, I had a fast-game of shopping. I bought a stuff from John Little n a pair of shoe from a shop. Oh yeah new shoeeeee! Hehehe. & a new "thing" too. :P Went to lib fr awhile, n head home again. Mom told me if i like the shoe, i can buy another pair b4 gg back to sch. Mother, u really knows ur children well. Haha! I love to shop for shoes n bags. ~.~ Yeahhh...sisters been complaining. Jealous i think. :PP Im so gonna get another pair of shoes. *excited* After maghrib, went out again. To the same place. But different ppl n diff activity. Haha! I traded some movies w shai fr his friends seasons. Those shows better be good. & shai was noty. Likes to bully me ah. Sobx. I think it's the meat ah tat made him tat way. Ish3. Overall, i had a good day w all of them. =) Tomorrow gonna b another day w an adventure! Later~
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |