i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Monday, 20 December 2010 ![]() Hey thereee... So let me share how my boring sunday went. My day went abit weird way than usual. Fell asleep at ard 3.30am last nite. Was being awaken by mom at 5am. Just bcoz she wanted me to join her to Hort park. Kentalzz. I was reluctant to get up at 1st. 10 mins before we went out, Idk wat made me change my mind. I gt up n took a bath n all freaking fast. Haha! Well... the strolling from henderson wave to Hort Park wasn't that bad actually. At 1st, me sisters plus lil cousins n mom were tgther. Few mins later, we gt split up. The kids went front still in groups. Mom at the back with her friends. Me. Alone in the middle of everyone. I was enjoying it alone. Whenever I gt distracted by the nice scenery, I'll slow down. & wic made some makcik2 passed by me. & they'll start to follow my pace. Cheh. Kacau daun btol. Keep asking me qns. Mainly abt school holidays. I'll get away frm them when they meet another makcik2 gang in the middle of walking. & I gt escape! Haha. okay so imagine me being half awake, walking that oh freaking long walk. Even when I reached Hort Park, I was still sleepy. The walk doesnt help ya see... Eventho it's abit tiring. I was quite high tat time. Due to lack of sleep i guess. Nothing to do there. Just bully those lil kids. ![]() Went jp for awhile fr breakfast. Then back home. Couldnt sleep at first. Ard noon, fell asleep but being woken up by few msges. Only managed to sleep ard half an hour. Gave up on it when my phone keeps buzzing. Oh it's mostly from frens for confirmation on tmrw's outing. & some asking abt the school registration schedule thing. At ard 6pm, dunno wat gt into me. Eventho i was still sleepy, I went running. Alone tis time. Yeah. Just a half hour run. Was quite late ya see. But managed to go abt 3 rounds? Yeah. Aft the run, had a nice bath. Continued w more msges. But finally stops at 9pm. Wic I fell asleep. Just when I planned to get a 12hr sleep, my sis just ruined everything. Woke me up by switching on my room light. That's how I end up being here. I better go now. Gotta get up early for registration tomorrow. Plus the outing that me n Sakinah planned out. Hehe! Gonna meet my Pre-U frens babey! Gdnyte! ^^
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |