i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Monday, 27 December 2010 My Sunday was a one big BLEAGGGGHHHHH. Mom didnt even let me do or go anywhere. She just wants me to follow wherever she's going on tat day. Klau gerek tkpe jgk. Tsk. 1st stop was this kenduri cukor rambot of her fren's grandson. Tat baby cute laaa. There's tis one part when my mom's fren asked us to look at him fr awhile as she wanted to greet the other visitors. So I sat beside him n played w his legs hands n head. Haha! & he smells nice too. Likelikelike. Played w his hair while he's falling asleep. Just when I was having fun w tat baby, mom wants to proceed w her plan. I'd rather stay there all day lookin at tis kid. So yeahh, followed her all the way to expo. Heck. I spent most of the time w my phone. Yeah. My day so sucky. Better nt share here la. & it's already weekdays now. Result still nt out yet. Hmmm.... Yeahhhh. I'm booooored. Guess what I just created. A formspring! Haha. Now you can ask me anything here. K tata. Have I told you that I'm bored?! Yeah. I'm booooored. BYE~
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |