Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Saturday, 25 December 2010

Oh yeaaahh.
Life's good.
I had a great time spending my time today w this one chipmunk.
Hehehehe!
Well... I had a hard time in the morning tho.
I was like zombie doing my suboh prayer tis morning.
Continued sleeping till 10. (with lots of time-checked)
Was the first person to be out frm house.
Everyone seems to b lazying ard at home on a Saturday eyh.
Even bro.
AND dad! GAWDDD.
He's the hardest to get away ya see.
While getting ready, he keeps asking me questions.
Wic I knw EXACTLY where it'll end. He was like, "Ah, lps ni kau picit aku jap. Aku slalu balik keje kau da tdo. Bile aku nk gy keje pon kau masih tdo. Skrg picit aku kjp."
Tat's how I end up being late to meet Shai.
The train was very crowded today. Haiyo. Christmas also go jalan2 ah? Go celebrate at relatives n friends houses la.
I dunno wat crap w had in the train till we reached ct hall.
Bought the popcorn he's been wanting. Havent tried but tamak oready. Wanna buy the big2 one.
Hahaha. Kecoh ah. Anak org kaye gtu la kn.
Kekeke! :PPP
As planned, went to the cinema to catch a movie called hello stranger.
It was hilarious laaa. Bt didnt expect it to end it tat way. Or to have tat kind of story line.
Sorry shaii. Hehe. Nasib tk nangis eh td. :PP
After tat go this food court I nvr knew it exist. Yah, n i gt teased by tt.
Had this nice ayam penyet. Haha!
Why is my life getting ard ayam penyet now??
Even at dorm. Ayam penyet always in the menu.
K la, but the food's nice there.
& maybe I am more open now to him. Coz he said it was like the 1st time we chatted tat much during our meal. Hehe!
Next, went ard searchin for sandals. His 4yrs sandal finally is dying eyh. Gt hole laaa. Haha!
While searching, this chipmunk really made lots of sound.
Funny especially when he made those face expressions.
& I kept asking fr it again when he did it once. lol.
K la k laaaa. Admit it la. It's cuteee.
See, Im good enuf to admit tat. Haha!
Then, we go Millenia walk fr this car models. Haha!
Nt my thingg. But sumting new to look at.
Girlfrens wont bring me to tis kind of places ya knw.
Was 7pm by then. So went solat fr awhile.
Then gt a guy like out of sudden sat beside me. Asked if i wanna solat jemaah.
K, i really didnt knw wat to ans bt I just agreed to it. Doesnt harm rite.
Haiyo then he start asking qns and stuffs abt me. I thot he's some foreigners like dat when i heard his slang when he speaks malay. Apparently he's one of tis survey2 prsn.
Haiyaaa. No wonder gt tis cheeky smile. Survey ppl always have it on their face eh.
When i told him im sporean he started to speak eng w me. Haha!
Do I look foreign to you?! Bgs la tu, aku pikir die org mane, die pon pikir aku org negri mane.
Cheh. Well, he somehow looks familiar though. He looks like one of my fren's brother.
Hmmm3. I wonder...
After his "estimation" survey (when he said estimation, the only ting tat came in to mind was maths. I mean who the hell wanna make survey abt maths. HAHA!) , solat and out.
Shai totally popular ah today. Many frens here n there. Hahaha.
So, thot of gg funan to checkout their hardisk there, but it started raining heavily.
Sat sumwhere called coffee n toast i think, to have a cup of tea.
Some chats. Abt cats n silly stuffs. Haha. He's really into cats. I is scaaared.
OH OH n chubby cheeks! Scaaaaaary. ~.~
In the train, he keeps pointing out abt my pink rose brooch. Sad siaaa. If i knw like tis, I'd have take my OWN SWEET TIME to siap2 n let him sit alone at the station long2. But since Im a kind person la kan. HAHAHA! :PPP Right Shaaai???
Oh n he's been curious abt my voice when singing. Sungguh tk penting skali tau. Tk sedap seyy.
No karaoke okayyy. Urs nicer laaa.
Gt home n still raining. Walked by the shelters. Saw a group of makciks n pakciks or was it a grp of family, having some party at the study corner.
Study corner much! More like party lepak corner ah tat place.
Oh well... gotta love the rain. Loving the cold weather at nite.
Hehehe.
K nyte.
Gonna cycle tmrw w cuzzy.
If mom's gonna let us go la.
Chaowz~

MiRoze exited at 11:18 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah