i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Thursday, 23 December 2010 ![]() This pic was taken @ Breeks by Uney. She asked me to give her a full face aft a meal. HAHA! I dunno why I gave her this. Just made myself more tembam. Hahaha! & Uney is gg back Msia earlier to go Pangkoh. She asked me to join but sadly I gt an event to go on the 1.1.11. So, I'll b back there perfectly a day before sch starts. Wic I bet 1st week of school gonna b slack. Big times! Haha. Especially when everyone haven't gt the chance to register themselves in any major classes. We only going for the english n elective ones. Haha. Kentalz. My sch kentalz. Nvm. I just need their knowledge. Wee~ So, I mentioned tat I have no plans fr today. Well... I didnt plan for this. But I did join in. My uncle ah. Suddenly wanna go out w all of us. The kids chosed to play bowling. So we all went to Bukit Batok HomeTeam NS. It was fun indeed. Hehe. It was quite late when we went there. So no chance to go swim or my usuals. Tsk! Okay nyte.
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |