Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Tuesday, 25 January 2011

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY
to my one and only brother Ashraf.
Woo! Tats one big number there.
~.~
Stay cool bro, stay cool.

I'm still working on my speech for tmrw.
Nervous!
Time check : 0127
Yeah, I'm just finding reasons to get away frm all my work.
But I shud get back to it.
Muahaha!
Let's target 3am must sleep!
Hope my bro's birthday bring lots of love n luck to me!
Wee~

Just have to face Tuesday & Wednesday (no class!).
Then, I'll b off on Thursday noon!
;DDD

MiRoze exited at 1:24 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah