i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Saturday, 22 January 2011 A room filled w lots of emotions. & most of it are not the good ones. The case is getting bigger. Wic is weird. Okay, this shit doesnt worth my time. So lets drop it instead of writing abt it here. Pffffffffft. Another day has past. (Anticipating fr the day to come. I totally cant wait. ) Subhanallah. & Again, we've found another good-looking of God's creation. & he actually had a conversation w us. Well, mostly w a fren of mine. Coz they "bump" w each other first. We had a conversation abt Islam. I was in awwwed for quite some time. I mean tat was my 1st time seeing a gd looking prsn w so many information on Islam. But Alhamdulillah my brain was still working. I realised of how he used all those pick-up lines to her. Some girls shud probably b jealous of seeing their fren gets to exchange numbers w a "David Archuletta look" muslim version guy. More of it, he's a tutor at UIA (the sch i just visited recently) n taking a master on Islamic psychology. Honestly, I did. But it's only fr a min. I realised of the wrong moves my fren just did. & I knw tat as a fren I shud b guiding n advising her, but she's still in that "jumpy" mode. Even till now. & I did gave her all sorts of hint of doing such mistake. & I knw she gt the message. Well, she said it's only a crush. So let her deal w her life now. Haha. This is the way we deal w life when we're studying abroad. It's all abt controlling one self's. At this point of time, I love myself for being single. It's such saddening to see frens to deal w people who doesnt let them sleep at ease. & feel the freedom Im having. This room has filled w too much sad emotions. & TOO MUCH of jiwang old sad songs (for god sake! @.@) I'm entering my OWN world soon. The more I here those jiwang songs, the more I miss of having a big long warmth hug. May Allah bless all my friends. :)
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |