Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Friday, 14 January 2011

Sad laaaaaa.
Sory in advance if i emo ah.
But i really2 miss my family.
Had a dream of me n bro last nite.
Haishhhh.
I knw we fight alot when we're older now.
But I love him deep down okay.
I even like the way he follow me whenever I go in to the kitchen.
Since his room is like just infront of it, he'll always stop frm his game/comp just to follow me to see wat im making in the kitchen.
Always w his standard qn, "Ya nk buat ape??"
Haha! I knw i gt a cute brother rite. ;D
So kepo of wat i'll b making.
Awwww... i miss those moments. :(
Didnt knw he likes my baking stuffs too.
Boohooo. Sobx. :(
I shall bake more this coming holiday!
Woo!

Roomies all talking abt bf nw.
& I dun give a shit la.
I want my familyyyyy.
:(((((
Biar ah single.
Sape2 msk minang, aku kawin jek ah k.
Okay set!
Hmmm, i also wonder who's my tunang in my dream the other nite.
(Haiyo, now i start to think abt it again)

I was fine the whole day but when Im back frm my project discussion suddenly i remember abt my family again ah.
I shall sleep w some tears flowing down to let it out myself.
Fuyohhh...mate da basah.
K stop ah.

Today ah.
Ermmm...the initial plan was to go oldtown w the rest for our documentation discussion but we end up at the boys place coz Abg Idris wasnt feeling well.
A sudden diarrhea attack. He looked pale n weak.
Our director was down the whole day.
Me n AtiQah didnt waste our time but to start w some of our discussion.
The starting part was daaaaamn slow. Susah giler nk start engine.
But when the idea starts to flow, fuyohhh.
From AtiKah( the host/pengacara) slept till she awake.
Abg Idris too.
After maghrib then he wake up and felt better.
Had our dinner and discuss more.
So far we have sketch out most of the ideas.
I liiiike!

So yeah tats all.
Oh n Having 2 AtiqahS w u in a day can make u crazy.
In a good way i mean.
Haha. Good laughs.

Got home and continue w the tembakau project.
Tsk. & AtiQah sleepover our room tonite.
& she became the victim frm the people(roomies) who are high of tembakau oready.
Haha!
Kesian btol kwn aku ni.
Kene touch2 ye. :PPP

G'nyte.
I want to sleep ah.
Nt tired but just sleep ah.

I miss running.

MiRoze exited at 1:00 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah