i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Thursday, 13 January 2011 School's been good so far. Friends...minus the merajok2 plus sindir2 part yeah we're all fine. Today, i have no class bt cant sleep no more. Haha! My body clock's been good. Roomies all still sound asleep. Shhhh! This semester, I gt 6 modules but only 4 exams. 2 of them are hands-on modules. One is documentation on Malay culture like tat. Woo! My group made me be the art director. Siao. Very berat ah the workload. The other one is making this gubahan thing for Malay wedding thing. & I swear this module is the hardest. But I still stick to it. Coz I dowan exam one. HAHA. But seriously, it's hard. Need ALOT of patience. Wahlaooo, nk kawin pon byk susahkn org. Im nt gonna give up on making tat gubahan using tembakau and daun rokok. This sem also very challenging. Got alot of presentation infront of class. INDIVIDUAL and some are group work. Next 2 weeks i gotta give a speech on idk wat topic. So if you guys have any good topics to discuss on, pls do share w me. I totally have no idea. =\ As for today, I'll have to think as the art director. Perah otak habis2an. Abg Idris is being such an evil pengarah/director. Ish3.
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |