i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Thursday, 20 January 2011 Ya Allah, Terasa aku berdosa padaMu, kerana terlupa akan kesyukuran atas kenikmatan hidup yang telah kau berikan. Sentiasa ku ingin yang lebih dari apa yang telah disediakan padaku kini. Segala yang ku ingin hanyalah dunia semata-mata. Ampunilah dosa hambamu yang sungguh khilaf, yang telah terpaut dengan perkara duniawi. Honestly, life's been a hectic here. As predicted (in my own views thru observing), another roomy gt prangai and now she's not home. Probably sleeping at another fren's house. It's always like this. 1st week aft holiday = all fine. Happy. Gugugaga. The following week = problem one aft another. Pffft. As fr this time's case, I have no idea wat she's merajok at. It started since last 2 days where we ALL had problems w our school schedule. MY SCHOOL SYSTEM SUX! Big tiiiiiiiimes. Now, all our schedule changed. Grrrr. & MODULES! I dont knw if she's disappointed or wat, ever since tat incident she didnt even talk to me nor the other 2 roomies. But funny thing is she do talk to other ppl than us. We are roommates, for godsake! As if we made a big mistake to her. As if WE're the one tat changed her schedule. Silly. Tsk. I was also disappointed w my school but Alhamdulillah I can still bear w it. I did have tis almost give-up feeling. I was abt to throw all this crap away and just walk away from my faculty. But no, I stayed and just redha w wat's been gg on. Tuesday was a crappy day from A to Z. However, that night wasnt tat bad. The Maarifians lepak till midnight. Such nice feeling to b w them. We decided to visit our friends at the other university, UIA @Gombak yesterday. & Subhanallah, their University is damn nice and I totally in love w the scenery n the atmosphere. Such soothing. Even their hostel's room are cool. :) Oh n the students there are mostly goood looking. Enjoyed oogling at the boys. Haha! Even the locals. omigaaawd. Haha. Astaghfirullah2. Istighfar byk2. ~.~ I totally had fun visiting them n their school. Totally opposite feeling of last Tuesday. Mayb it's bcoz of my dad's birthday. Hehehe. Happy Birthday Ayah. I always love you. Forever. He's so cute calling me up the day b4 his birthday just to remind me of his birthday. Even without that call, I will always rmmbr it. :) I've found a new hobby. Wic is exploring around. Well, I'd want to explore ard the world but it seems tat I have wait. As for now, I just explore ard SG and Msia. New places wud b fun. :) I wanna experience n explore surroundings b4 getting old-er. I'm gonna b 20 this year (6 more months to b exact). No more teens at the back. So, I've decided to b more "mature". It's time to b serious w all things I'll b dealing in life. Insyaallah.
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |