i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Sunday, 13 February 2011 I've been doing all such of activities here in hostels. (Like applying face-mask while skype-ing w a boy and let him look at me wandering ard in my room and laying down on bed w the face-mask till the time's up and let him take lots of ugly screen-pix of my face w the face-mask n while me laying down on my bed n telling him to shout to wake me up when the time's to peel it off. Weird how I was really open w him today) Even without them (roomies), I still can survive. ( I have others to teman me ) Yeah!! Haha. & Weird tat how can I joined my group of friends watching malay drama at the TV room. Dont really fancy malay drama. Especially on TV3. They have like this 10mins of ads in the middle of the drama every now n then. Sucha waste of time. The reason why I brought my laptop along. Haha! Multitasker. There was this time when they were engrossed by the adv (wic is weird) and the place was filled w silence. I was w my lappy. Suddenly heard them said the word "gemilang" tgther. (i tink it's a title of another drama.) & tat made me sang few lines of the gemilang song. Thot nobody heard. Since I was doing my own thing. But i gt a sudden compliment from Amira Nadaviana saying tat I have a nice voice. Sheesh. So,I wasn't the only one being in my own world. She's been sitting beside me, observing me. [Remind to self not to b in your own world again when in groups, even doing things u're not interested in, or you'll attract another bored person to observe you. Haiyo.] Dear Mr Heart, please! I beg you not to start miss anyone back at home. It's only a week past. & I've yet to go through lots more of it here. I miss all the activities I did back there during my holiday. Scrabble w the hot cousins and an uncle by the beach. (yes, i honestly think that most of my cousins are hot AND smart at the same time ~.~) Cycled w sisters and mom. Those travelling ard Singapore w my babes. Taking nice shots w them at great sceneries. Spending the whole day w Sakinah searching for stuffs. Karaoke session w Shai. & ofcourse every moments spent w family. & all those bumping moments w random2 known people at random places. Oh I MISS EVERYONE! T_T & I gotta miss one BIG upcoming event in the family. :'(( Abang Fad's wedding! He's the 1st GUY cousin to get married! (but 2nd in line after Kak Nurul's) Damnnnn. Sad laaaaaaaaaaa. Thanks school and exams. Boohooo. Oh well...I shall cherish my uni life. I bet it's better than my working life in the future. ~.~ Anywayyy, I've been observing my friends conversations. No I wasnt eavesdropping. I was included in it. & I've been in alot of coversations w diff2 groups of girlfrens. Surprised at some tho. Didnt expect THEM to talk about this particular topic. Wat's about it?! Okay let's open up and share an interesting topic here eyh. ;) Boys. Relationships. Marriage. As for the one who's taken, they kept talking abt marriage. Wic I dun speak up. Instead, i just be a listener. (wic i knw i always do more than being the talker) As for the available ones, they've kinda keep teasing on each other about some guys. Hmmm...How do I explain this one. They're kinda start to look for the right ones?? I guess tats it. Some still in the looking ard stage and some are already having targets. & I think i didnt speak up much too. I just looked at them w weird faces back n forth from their lil "arguments". & asking lots of quetions, i guess. I was just being a listener most of the time plus an observer at the same time. Seems that the number "2" at the front of our age is really giving some effects on us. A change in our mindset. Eversince the starting of the year, it's like everyone's been talking about boys everywhere and still is. Oh my.... Does that mean I shuld start too?? I'm still focusing on my own life now. I mean, about myself la. Not sure of adding someone in my heart now. Or shud I say, life. But thru all this observations, I'm starting to realise sumting. Oh and they also did mention about their mothers talking about boys and marriage. Weird. Coz mine does too. Plus my kepo little sisters too. -.-" This makes me think. Long. I still have the fear of getting hurt. And scared of getting over boys if I do get another frm them. Honestly, I dun really like my friends assuming about me w some guys. & worse, telling the others tat they're my bf. Oh fuck. I'm still single and available. Take note of that people. & I'm happy being one. & still proud of being one. No rush here. Pfft sheeshhh. Not even having any hopes from anyone too. No no no. Not making a fool of myself here. Not even facing any dilemmas between 2 boys or watsoever like SOME people. *rolleyes* Just that I do realise of my own changes. Yes, I do have changes too. I'm starting to widen up my views in boys. Trying to search for the ones with my interests tho. Those with looks n styles. Those with the brains. Those who're talented to play instruments. Those w nice singing voice. Those who knows about the religion quite well. & Sporty. & non-smoker. & hot. & taller than me. & quite good w tech n stuffs. & nice. & knows how to make jokes. & always makes me melt whenever i look at them. ANDDD okay tats enough. U shud get the point by now rite. In conclusion, I'm a mess up girl. Confuse. Tat's all. I guess. & maybe, in fantasy. Seems tat it's hard to find one w those above. Well, mayb I did met one ( more actually :p) before but no luck. Hohoho. Or mayb I'm just still not interested?? (Klau tkde jodoh, jln sua. Dun waste time) Ohhhh, Life so complicated~ I need a brake again,can?? A brake from everything in life. How bout tat?? Picnic. Tat pops up in my head when i wrote tat question. Perhaps I shall make one. Sakinah did have the intention of bringing me to Marina Barrage the day I went out w her but it was late. Picnic at Marina Barrage sounds nice. We can do tat there, right?? I've never been there before. So I dont know leyy. Plans all set up. Just need to find someone/ sometwos/somethrees/somefours/somefives. (sorry. i just feel like doing this weird things when it's late nite) Perhaps a date?? *wiggle eyebrows* Hahaha. Mentel. Gatal. Amirah. Weird. I think I shud go to sleep. I dont know how many times the word "weird" appears in this post. I'm in a weird situation anyway. & Wats with my last night dream of me singing this one Rossa song?? Freaking random and WEIRD. O.O
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |