i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Saturday, 12 February 2011 ![]() ![]() These people here just made me feel like home. As if I'm in my room at Jurong now. Parents may never let me go back home as often as my friends always do, but it doesnt matter as long as you have cool people around ya. Since I'm having the room all by myself, I do wat I always do back at home. 1stly as wat u can see, skype-ing! Yeahhh. & Loud music. No need earpiece or headphones. Muahaha! Then, ape lagiiii. Sing lor~ Even during my skype sessions w those people. Haha! Sorry la if my voice sux eh org2 yg ade kat dlm gamba di atas. I played dress up too. Trying some outfits that I have here. Trying to find the perfect match. I need 2 dresses for 2 upcoming events! Gah! I swear this is stressful. I frgt to bring my shawl sumore. Haiyo~ Shall ask mom to pass it to my friend. I've been in this room most of the time. Having lots of visitors. Cool life. People volunteering to buy me foods from canteen; lots of lepak members in my room. Party w monopoly deal. Even Uney said my room feels homey from the way we organised our stuffs. Haha! See. The reason why Im too comfort to even go out from this place. & I've not been to anywhere but school/faculty eversince I reached KL from the holiday. Sounds depressing isn't it. Haha! So far life's been good. No more weird dreams. (So far) Wic is good since I'll b sleeping alone w 3 empty beds in this room for a week. I managed to not think about that idiot for quite sometime. & my sickness is...healing i guess. Assignments starting to fill up. Yet I'm here still enjoying all the videos in hard disk. Life's good. :) & It feels great to make someone's day today morning. It's been awhileee... :)
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |