Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Friday, 11 February 2011

They've packed.
& out.
Here I am. Alone.
Having the whole room by myself.
Feeling low. Way low than I ever been.

I've been getting weird dreams;
Still healing from this sickness;
& trying to forget someone.

Surprised at how I can handle all this things at a time by myself.
Independently.

Seems that no one cares at all.
Great isn't it?!

Dad called.
Told him everything.
& All I get was just a "take care".

Life's great eyh??
I'm not sure how long I can handle this.
& It seems that I'll be lonely for days.
It's a long holiday anyway.

All I need now is some tears to ease my heart.
& It's hard.

:|

MiRoze exited at 12:36 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah