Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Thursday, 24 March 2011

In the library.
Sick of seeing books ard.
Decided to just play ard w my webcam.
& That was the moment where I met my bro's friend (who's also my aunt's cousin).
Oh my. Sucha small world.
Just received a call from mom and she told me tat bro told him abt it.
Story travels so fast eyh.
Oh well...

Life in Uni = Sick!
There's nobody can be trusted fully here.
It sucks being so far from home.
:(

A friend asked me how do I manage to not have that homesick feeling since I've nt been home while she's been gg back n forth to sg.
& it's a lie if I'd say I dun miss home.
I do have the same feeling as what they're experiencing.
Maybe I'm not as wealthy as them.
Nasib masing2 berbeza kan.
& the last thing I told her was just a simple sentence.
"Kite tak perlu ikutkan perasaan."
& I kinda amazed w wat i just blurted out.
It's simple yet deep isn't it?!
Haha.

MiRoze exited at 1:12 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah