Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Today, I woke up early in the morning.
Eventhough I have no class, I decided to get up and get the hell out of my room in the early morning together w AtiQah.
Been doing assignments in the library.
& I needa go to the bank to pay my school fees.
But my butt seems to b stuck on this chair.
Ugh.
Mom and sister are at JB.
Gah. Jealous much.
I miss gg out w my mom.
It's abt the quality time tat matters.

Today,
I'm all black.
From top to bottom.
Black jeans.
Black top.
Black shawl.
Despite the hot scorching weather outside,
I'm wearing this colour eyh.
Showing my mood, I guess.
Yea, I'm sick of everything right now.
I wanna get away from school.
I dun mind being away for a day too.
I just need a peace of mind for awhile.
But assignments just doesnt let me. :((
It worries me everytime.
Every moment.
I'll always feel guilty whenever I'm doing something else.

MiRoze exited at 1:33 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah