Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Thursday, 21 April 2011

Hello.
I'm taking a lil break frm revisions and stuffs.
Yeah.

Okay, i just feel like talking to someone I just met, where I need to introduce who i am and all.
hehehe.
Oh n no.
I'm not pointing it to just boys okay.
I'm open. (:

I dunno why I wanna have that "hello" conversation at this hour.
It's gonna be like,
"Hi! What's ur name?"
& all those cocky questions or should I say those cliche.
& starts telling about my life from my life being a normal weight little kid till I reached puberty where I became overweight coz that's how my body reacted. Perhaps it's from genes coz most cousins experienced the same thing.

Okay. Shall find a good person to chat w tonight.
Omg. I'm just so bored!

MiRoze exited at 10:52 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah