i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Saturday, 30 April 2011 I woke up oh so early today. Told ya insomnia's hitting on me. Anyway, I've been feeling down. Most friends made last mins decision of gg bck to hometown. Well, I just hope tats the reason to my sadness. & I've been watching all random2 vids on yt. & the one im posting is my fav for today. It's like they're havin fun doing those jamming. Ah, speaking of jam, sakinah just went one w her bf. Jealous much! Haha. Sakinah has been my loyal friend to talk about rock band stuffs and guitars and anything that links w it. Oh well....Seems that everyone's enjoying life back there in hometown. What's more w the money they just received. & All those rallies been going on out there. Ahh, those excitement. Jealous okay. Here I am stuck in this 4-walls room. It's only day 1 and this is already like, BLEAGHHHH! When was the last time I treat myself to a restaurants w those good food being served again?!?!
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |